News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*RaVeNcLaW cOmMoN rOoM*~

Started by .:isis:., September 4, 2003, 08:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks in and sighs because of the silence in the empty room. walks over to a comfy couch and plops down*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

*sighs again and wonders where everybody is*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

tekronman

*walks in* hey, where is everyone

(what should i call you)

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

(isis is fine, nice to meet ya)

*shrugs*, gone.... *sighs*

tekronman

(nice to meet you to)

thats odd *walks to desk and sits down* man do i hate snape, its the first day of school and already i have a 300 letter report on the polyjuice potion due tomorrow and i complete list of the ingredients, * sighs * who does he think he is

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

*eyes widen* whoa all on the first day?.... well at least 300 words for a report shouldn't take too long. it could be worse. *slightly nods head and sighs*

tekronman

dang, are you related to hermione or something, 300 words will keep me up half the night, especially since i dont have the slightest idea what a polyjuice potion is

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

*giggles* no, i'm not related to her. i just don't mind writing i guess. *shrugs* i recommend the library for most of your research. i may have a book on it if you want to borrow it.

tekronman

naw i can just go to the library after breakfast tomorrow, but thanx for the offer  * stands up and heads to bed * goodnight

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

welcome. night. *sighs and gets up and looks out the window and only sees darkness. sighs again and heads to own common room and goes to bed*

tekronman

(hey i gotta go eat so i will be back to cont. in 20 min)

* wakes up the next day and decides to skip breakfast and go straight to the library*

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

(same here, lol. be back in about 20 too)

*is already up in the library and sees him walk in* hey. workin' on your report?

tekronman

yeah, its not due until 3:00, but i thought i better get an early start on it

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

*smirks* yea.... *sighs* well if you need any help, let me know. *smiles and walks to another section of the library*

_Lavender_

*jumps as Isis approaches* hey *looks back down at book*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•