News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OuT oF bOrEdOm........

Started by .:isis:., September 8, 2003, 10:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks into the common room smiling and sits down in a chair by the fire and glances at the window. notices that it is snowing and smiles happily. then looks back towards the fire and smiles evily and pulls out a book. begins to read*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Is out side building a snowman*

*finishes book. stands up and puts on a thin black cloak and goes outside. sees Kiara's snowman and smiles. walks over to her* hey! kewl snowman!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

*Still smiling*  Nothing, just winter stuff.

Kiara Johnson

*Turns and throws a snowball at a passer by then laughs as they get it full in the face*

*Looks at the person covered with snow on their face and laughs*

Kiara Johnson

*The girl happens to be in Ravenclaw, a third year.  She grins and looks at Kiara*  Your on soceress woman.  *Grabs up a handfull of snow and pelt's Kaira with a snow ball.  The snowball fight in opoficialy under way*

*laughs and begins building a wall for cover*

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara laughs as she notices the Ravenclaws are all coming to help their fellow housemate in the fight.  Justin amongst them  he smiles as he lets fly a snowball to Isis, hitting her before she has time to duck for cover.  Slytherins begin to come over to back Kiara and isis*

Kiara -- looks like Slytherin against Ravenclaw, for now.

*laughs at Justin and throws a snowball at him and watches as it hits him on his head and laughs again*

Kiara Johnson

*many snowballs are flying through the air now, Kiara ducks behind the wall and throws sight unseen over the rop, giggling and smiling thje whole time*

*retreats to a spot a bit away from behind the wall and begins to create lots snowballs to throw at the Ravenclaw team*