News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HARRY POTTER 3 RELEASE DATE!

Started by Zack, September 11, 2003, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Ok, just remembered this, HP3 is going to be released on June 4, 2004. Hope it helps!

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

kewl! :D thanx.... too bad Sean isn't gonna be in it....  :'(.... dangit....
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

lol, I know, too bad/  :(  Oh Well, I guess they have their reasons.

*sniffles* yea.... what reasons those may be (besides the length of the movie), i dunno....
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

yeah, he is a good actor, I hope they still make time for Quidditch though!

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

sniff sniff, I heard rumor that they didn't, don't know for wure though like I said...just rumor. ;)

yea, i heard the same thing, but i got it from Sean's official site. it sayed something like: "....yes it is official...." blah blah blah.... :'( i'll go back and if i find it i'll post the link and the article.... *sigh*

Osiris

cool Zack ;) that sux, if theres no QWuidditch, I`ll be a little... well, I`ll be mad.
*Osiris*