News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To J.K., about real magick

Started by Ancient Fire, June 12, 2002, 05:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Fire

First, I'd just like to say that I loved the books, and the movie, when they were just fiction. Now, some people have the crazy idea's to belive otherwise, and it's time someone set them straight, though we've tried before. The Wiccan and Pagan communities deserve credit for any real magick that goes on in this world, and your stories make a mochary of us. I don't mean to be rude at all, but you have seriously damaged our rights. Though, I must thank you for setting anyone who's been able to read your book's mind straight, in the reality that we are not in anyway worshipers of evil. And for everyone else. We don't practise evil, and we certainly don't work magick with blood, like all those riddikulous shows and movies you've probably seen. (Especially Buffy and Felicity)
                            Partings, and may the Lord and    
                              Lady Bless,
                                 Ancient Fire  ;)    

hpcoolest5

Hello, AF! I wish Joanne Rowling would come to the site. I like calling her Joanne because Kathleen isn't really her middle name. She didn't have one! She just got a middle name for her books and so that boys would buy them too, because she was afraid boys wouldn't want to read a book written by a woman. Girls read books by guys, so why shouldn't guys read books by gals? There's one guy I know at my school who likes HP. Michael. He thought the fifth book was out months ago but it's not yet. Rumour is, it'll be out on 3rd July. Can't wait! But I have to, because my birthday money is coming in August, on the fourth. At least I don't have to wait till the end of August or something like that. I couldn't stand it! I'm rattling off. I wonder if Joanne actually does read our posts. That'd be SO cool!  ;D :D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

:o What if JKR is one of the posters, disguised? :o
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

:o ;D THAT'D B SOOOOOOOOO COOL! YUH! ;D ;D Woah! I hadn't thought of that! ;D :o 8)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Lily_Evans

Sometimes I wish I was a witch to get my nine year old sister lol!

emily824

i've always wanted to be a witch! almost everyhalloween i was a witch, one time, i was supossed to be tinkerbell...(eventhough i don't have blonde hair ::)) but i cried so much that my mom finally gave in, so i was a witch! lol*
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

lol, grrrrrrr......anooying little sisters............

Yay! I won my soccer torumament!

all three games..then one tomrrow

*Passes out butterbeer*

ateenangel

My sister can get to me too!  She acts like it's her job to be annoying!  She's 10.  J.K. Rowling is SOO cool.  I wonder do any of the HP movie people get on here?  Oh ya, magic is NOT real!
ateenangel

lily

hey
ateenangle
i think that magic is real, and there are so many tru stories bout it. doesn't mean if u have a wand or u have to use a wand to use magic....
lol i am not being rude or mean anything/if i am just post back.
j.k rock, she rules, she is cool, she is every thig...cool
i so cant wait for the 5th book and i so wish that it would be twoice the size of the 4th one, but at least there is one extra chapter and 700+ pages
;D :D 8)
~hp rock~ no wait *jk rocks* oh well its samething :)

The type of magick that some people believe really is a lot different than that of Faery Tales.  It has to do with nature and all that.  And they have a God and a Goddess.  So, yes, it's very different.
You should buy a book on Wicca and read it.  You'll find out a lot more.. and it's very interesting!

ateenangel

Quote from: lily on December  8, 2002, 11:19:01 AM
hey
ateenangle
i think that magic is real, and there are so many tru stories bout it. doesn't mean if u have a wand or u have to use a wand to use magic....
lol i am not being rude or mean anything/if i am just post back.

;D :D 8)

Hey, I just meant that people (like this girl in my class) shouldn't go around waving a wand trying to turn people into toads and stuff.

Hopeful nerds.  lol... like.. me..  :-X

pansy

If she was one of the posters disguised, it would be very nosy and an invasion of someones elses propperty. We post what we feel and want to say in here because we trust the people who read it, to act like they really are. If anyone was in here acting like something there not, I think that would be really low class and uncivlized, not to mention extremly dumb. \

If an older person was listening to teens and kids convo's,and faking their personality, then I think its really wrong of them. Usernames are okay, cause they just sort of give you a name you wish you had!LOL!

I doubt JK would do that anyway. If she's out in the world of fame and fortune, she would know what it's like.

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Yes but if they came on the site with a screen name like 'JKR'  then no one would believe she was the real thing.  But, alas, 'twas just a thought.