News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Crazy

Started by Zack, September 13, 2003, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

(*G2G for dinner, be back later)

*shakes head* tried it, I olmost skipped a trial, but I was caught, I went in front of three juries, they know I`m alive...

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

ELE

oh.*but gets another idea.*My cousin.He looks just like you.I can get him to kill himself and your done.He's a goust.But they won't notice.(bye)

Zack

(I`m back now! ;D)

no....if they find out, I`m off to Azkaban, might as well not even try it..*sighs, then genlty slides out from Isis and stands* it sucks though..I`ll write as often as I can though alright?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

*trys to figure out how he can stay but runs out of ideas.*I'm sorry you have to leave.I could fight aginst you aunt in the court but*looks down.*It might get worst.

*sits there and looks up at him, wondering what to do so he can stay but can't think of anything*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*sighs helplessly, then an angry expression comes to face* AND she runs my Football team now! *growls* she`s going to run us into the ground! *sighs and sits on the floor* I`m going to bed...*walks up to dorms*

*stands up. points to him, getting ready to say something to stop him, but then realizes that it might be best to let him vent, and lowers hand. is silent and stands there, not knowing what to do*

Zack

*after punching pellow and gets tired, falls asleep*

*~*The next Morning*~*

*wakes up, dresses in black robes, packs stuff, and goes down to the Grounds**sets bags by the doors then goes to the lake to wait*

ELE

*hurrys up to get dressed and runs down to Zack,*

Zack

*doesnt looks up as she comes out*

*since it's a Saturday, dresses in a mini khaki skirt and a black halter top, and quickly runs outside and finds Zack*

Zack

*doesnt look up as she comes out either*

ELE

*taps Zack on shoulder and hugs him.*I'll miss you.

Zack

*stands and hugs her back, then pulls Isis over* I`ll miss you both, share my letters ok?