News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You people are going to kill me.

Started by PiedPiper, September 13, 2003, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiedPiper

Dear to whom this may concern,
 I'm sorry but I'm Anderson Black.Now if you want to kill me its alright because I'm stupid,idiotic,a moron,and everything else.So just get it over with.
                                  Signed,
                                  Anderson Black
P.S.Admin you can delete me if you want.I do not care.

PiedPiper

I was also Adrian*ducks down if Victor or Cho trys to hit her.*

cho chang493

~*~Cami~*~

PiedPiper

Whatever,I'm not going to weep if you guys don't forgive me because I'm not that shallow.*stands up*Plus you guys hate me anyway so why bother.

cho chang493

~*~Cami~*~

PiedPiper

hmmmmmm......
Let me think.I'm being stupid.I've just admited I told a lie and I'm not died.WOW!It must be my birthday.(which was yesterday.)

Cleo

Quote from: Andy on September 13, 2003, 09:36:42 PM
hmmmmmm......
Let me think.I'm being stupid.I've just admited I told a lie and I'm not died.WOW!It must be my birthday.(which was yesterday.)
Let me tell you something Andy.Your weird.
You hate to love me.

Kiara Johnson

Ya, uh, ok, I already knew all that but uhm...*Shrugs*  Ok hun. I guess, your forgiven for what ever it was you think you did wrong?  LOL  :-*

Zack

my friendship and happyness may be given away, but my trust and loyalty must be earned. You are forgiven, but not forgotten.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

yea, i already knew that too. you're forgiven.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Antonella Malfoy

No offence Andy but you seem to be the shallow one around here. And you have no right to tell anyone to Shut up. because your just assuming that everyone ahtes you. WHO CARES IF ANYONE HATES YOU ON THE COMPUTER. I like having friends that you can talk face-to-face with.
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

_Lavender_

Quote from: Zack on September 14, 2003, 09:48:20 AM
my friendship and happyness may be given away, but my trust and loyalty must be earned. You are forgiven, but not forgotten.

well said, Zack.

Andy, I forgive you, just don`t do it agian alright?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Fawkes

Draco_M

*Sigh* if only SHE knew