News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wEeKeNd R/p!

Started by .:isis:., September 14, 2003, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*hears them and smiles in amusement**keeps eyes on the water*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

*gets bored in the common room and heads outside, for another walk. walks around the rim of the forest smiling*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*sighs heavily and stands**snaps fingers and is suddenly in bikini**slips into the water quietly and sits at a place where the water is up to stomach when sitting*

*sees Lav and walks up closer to her* hey Lav! *stops about 15 feet from where she's standing*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*looks over to her* hey *sits*

ELE

*sits on the bank and when Sean wasn't looking pushes him in the water.*

*sits down too and calls out to her* what's up?!

ELE

(isis there are two hers who are you talking about?)

Zack

(sounds like she`s talking to Lavender)

*comes out of the castle in swim shorts**walks over to the lake and dives in**comes back up*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

(oh)
*After Sean comes up and gets out she smiles very cutely.*

Zack

*lays on back on the water, relaxing*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

(opps srry :-[, yea i'm talking to Lav. lol :))

Zack

Zack

*gets an evil grin on face as notices her**backs up, then runs and jumps into the water, splashing her*