News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wEeKeNd R/p!

Started by .:isis:., September 14, 2003, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks down from dorm in a white mini skirt and a pink halter top. has a bit of a hop in step and jumps on the couch and sighs smiling*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

ELE

*comes in wearing a white sleevless top and baggy camophlage pants.*Hey.What's up around the GCR.

*sighs* not much. just glad it's the weekend! *smiles* you?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

ELE

I guess being chased around by snape is kinda fun.*sits beside her.*Only because his face turns real red and then he nearly faints.ahhhh bliss.

ELE

*puts hand over fire and gets a fireball.*

kewl *cups hands together and slowly seperates them and reveals a ice-orb*

ELE

neat-o.*plays with orb a little and makes a little cartoon.*

thanx *giggles a bit and tosses it high into the air, then catches it*

ELE

*throws the fireball into fire and gets up.*I have detion.I'll be back in a few hours.

*sighs* ahkay.... *Looks around the room then stands up and goes to own common room*

ELE

*runs to snapes class room to meet her boyfriend Sean.*
Me:Sorry I'm late.Had to change.Lets go so it will be short.
Sean:Yeah.We can go somewhere else after detion.
*they walk in the classroom holding hands.*

Sean

4 Hours later.*Erin and Sean walk out*

Zack

*had been sprinting through the hall at that time and collides into them**lookms up* sorry bout that *gets off the floor*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Sean

*helps erin get up.*Thats alright.By the way.I'm Sean.This is Erin.