News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Goblet of Fire

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 16, 2003, 05:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Rumor: Goblet of Fire to be 4 hour movie

Rumor: Goblet of Fire to be 4 hour movie
Emphasis on the word rumor.

According to reliable sources inside Warner Brothers, they are looking into the possibility of making Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire into one movie, four hours long, with an intermission.

ALSO:

Goblet of Fire to start filming in April

According to Dark Horizons Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will begin production in April 2004 on a budget of $130 million.

.:isis:.

whoa! :o 4 hours?! that's a looooong movie..... thanx for the info!!! :D
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

I know, cool huh!   8)

Oh, and uh, your welcome babe!

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Fawkes

well it is just a rumor. well if it was 4 hours, you'd think that they would at least include quidditch! (and sean of course ;))
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Fawkes

Quote from: .:isis:. on September 24, 2003, 07:43:18 AM
well it is just a rumor. well if it was 4 hours, you'd think that they would at least include quidditch! (and sean of course ;))
There's no quidditch?!!  ???

that's what i heard. no sean. no quidditch.

.... :'(

Fawkes

Quote from: .:isis:. on September 24, 2003, 12:20:16 PM
that's what i heard. no sean. no quidditch.

.... :'(

Oh No!!! :'(

i know!!! quidditch, and SEAN!!!

:'( :'( :'(
*sniffle, sniffle*[/color]

Kiara Johnson

So far as Quidditch is concerned, I have not heard anything yet.  But then again, book four doesn't have Quidditch in it, cept the begining at the world cup.  I do belive they couldn't skip that important piece in the movie....*Shrugs*

Sabastian

ya ya ya Kiara, but I think they want to be sure it isn't skipped altogether hun.   :-*  Oh and HI
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

lol, hey sweetie!  Nice of you to fianlly grace us with your all mighty presence.   :P

Fawkes

Quote from: Kiara_maul on September 24, 2003, 04:48:51 PM
So far as Quidditch is concerned, I have not heard anything yet.  But then again, book four doesn't have Quidditch in it, cept the begining at the world cup.  I do belive they couldn't skip that important piece in the movie....*Shrugs*
oh yeah I forgot.

Antonella Malfoy

lol rememberm  it was cancelled because of the Triwizard Tournament?
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable