News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forum Management

Started by admin, June 13, 2002, 04:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Members of 2 months or more who have never posted should be deleted.Do you agree?

Yes
8 (66.7%)
No
2 (16.7%)
Don't know
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

admin

Hi everyone I hope you're all enjoying the HPF forums .I'm thinking of having a clean out of the members who have never posted ,the idea is that if you have been a member for over 2 months and have never posted EVER  ??? Then your user name will be deleted .But since this is a democratic Forum I'll leave the final decision to you ,so please vote ...
One more thing ,due to the increasing number of posts I am unable to monitor the entire forum effectively so if anyone is interested in becoming a
moderator (a kind of Hogwarts prefect ) then please post your name up or send me a Private message (you need to be a Proffesor of Magic or above and have no negative Karma ) ,please include in the message which part of the Forum you'd like to help moderate.Thanks for reading ...
The Administrator of Forumulas Ô-Ô

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

What's a private message?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

admin

You can send other Forum members Private Messages ,a little like email but it's all done within the forum structure .If you click on a members name ,that'll take you to their profile at the bottom of that page it says send this member a private message,click on that  :) There you can compose and send a message that no one else can see ;) apart from the member you are contacting obviously  ;D

Shuibeast

Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

Oooo!  Okay!  Thank you bery moch!  :)

cho chang

Everyone chose "yes"! And when does the moderator thingy due? because I really want to be one, and I'm not a professor yet, but nearly!
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Prami

I think you should delete them, but not after two months. I would say more like six months because when school starts people might not get to post mush but then they would want to over Christmas, spring, and summer break so.... I don't know. I guess we could just register again really quick.
Dumbledore's my hero!

DokkenSuite

I don't know.Yes becuse it takes room.No becuse what if someone was gone for a very long time and wanted to come back like Kaeli or so someone could see all the different people's names.  
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

I voted "No" because if someone moves or something, they wouldn't be able to get the internet back in time. HBC, I missed you SO much! I was asking everyone where you were! I'm so happy! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK! *Dances around the room screaming and grinning from ear to ear*^_^ ^-^ ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

:o I forgot! I can't believe it! :o
Admin, could I please be a Moderator? Maybe of General or something? I really hope I don't have any bad Karma! And I was thinking, Joanne Rowling didn't write anything about the wizards'/ witches' religions, so why are all these people saying that they worship someone other than God? ??? >:( :( I think it's stupid! :( >:(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

cho chang

Can I ask in what condition you get bad karma? You won't get one, hpcoolest5. You're too nice. Even Shui didn't get a bad karma (no offence). And also, there's no moderator in General. So you have to think of some place else. I was thinking about the same thing about worship! I mean, there weren't any idols to worship with, so it doesn't matter if you believe in God and also believe in magic. It doesn't mean you don't have faith or anything. I think.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

hpcoolest5

;D Thankyou! Um, I'm sorry, I don't know how to get good Karma and how people get bad Karma. I only have +1! BOOHOO!!! :'( ;) I know, JK doesn't say anything about them believing in false gods! >:(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

BHC, u like saying "Really?" don't you? Heehee! j/k, that's cool. 8) ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Those Wiccans are just getting upset because... I dunno.  But JKR isn't writing about Wiccans, she's writing about Wizards and Witches.  I, too, don't understand what they're thinking.  ???