News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-Summer~RP~

Started by _Lavender_, September 29, 2003, 12:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*wakes up on a dirt path dizzy and naucious**stands and dusts off her shorts and plain blue tank-top**looks around then dissaprates to the mmuggle town that had been living in and walks into the caffe there and sits thinking:If my friends saw me they wouldn`t even recognise me...* *looks different with hair down to waist and body slimmer, totally unrecognisable from the well groomed girl that had been some months ago**takes coffe from waiter and takes a sip, then looks around*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Damion

*Comes strolling into the shop, wearing his usual blue-jeans and his "wife-beater" shirt, had just finished working-out at a nearby Muggle gym.  Sits in a corner booth and orders a cup of tea.  Glances over to Lavender, not really knowing her but thinking he does and smiles then turns back to the paper he was holding in his hand as he walked in*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*sees the guy enter and jay drops, recognising him**shifts slightly in seat and stares out the window*

Damion

*Absently runs his fingers through his sandy-blonde hair and then takes a sip from his tea as the waiter hands it to him.  Tips his paper down and looks again at the girl in the other booth, still trying to place her.*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*sences that is being stared at and has a slight thought of who it may be**turns around and smiles at him, then stands and goes to his booth* hey Damion *smiles agian and takes another sip of coffee*

Damion

*Instant realisation when she speaks.  A bright smile crosses his face*  Lavender?  How have you been?  I almost didn't recoginise you dressed like this.  Aside from being a bit dirty, you look good.  *Smiles*

_Lavender_

*laughs* I`ve been ok. Nah, you wouldn`t recognise me I guess *laughs* but thanks *smiles and takes another sip of coffee, then looks at him* how`ve you been?

Damion

*Sighs then looks at her seriously*  Bored.  That's it just plain bored.  I took up this whole Muggle thing of working out at a gym out of sheer boredome.  I must admit though, it is kind of adicting.  *Laughs*  So, what have you been up to?

_Lavender_

(this RP is four years after graduation ;))

*nods at him in agreement to boredom, then voice grows lower* I`ve been avoiding people actually *shrugs* trying to get things sorted at the ministry and with Fudge. That man really has a talent for letting people fall into trouble *shakes head* I`ve also been furnishing my new home

Damion

So, you got a job at the Ministry huh.  Well, I've been working with the Weasleys in their joke shop for this summer, I quite the Ministry last year when I found out that Fudge was trying to get me to back him on some sorta mistake he made with Voldemort and his lot.  *Shrugs*  I guess I finally lost it and hit him, ya, that was me who did that.

(Got to go, sorry  :()

_Lavender_

(k, see ya later)

*giggles* I was wondering who did that. I would`ve quit too, Fudge-Grrrr.. *shrugs*

.:isis:.

*is wearing a black halter top and a jean skirt with hair down and curly. is walking down the street, and recognizes Lav's voice. stops dead in tracks, and walks into the cafe. stands by her table and looks down at her and then smiles* Lav? *still not sure if it's really her*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*jumps and looks up at her* hey! *smiles* yeah, its me

.:isis:.

omg! *is excited to finally see her after so many year. gives her a hug then takes a step back and looks at them, not knowing the man* so, mind if i sit and catch up a bit?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

shure! *smiles and scoots over for her to sit down*