News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rp ~ outside

Started by .:isis:., October 4, 2003, 11:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*is outside taking a walk around the grounds*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*hears footsteps coming from the grounds and cranes neck to look around from where is sitting aginst a tree in the forest*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*continues walking in thick black robes with hood up through the thick fog and mist*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*sighs and stands, hood falling over face, making he look somewhat foreboding, Death Eater like**walks out of the forest with hands in pockets, no skin shown at all in the black day**takes some steps, then looks around*

*hears steps, but doesn't see anything. stops dead and listens. then realizes that whoever it is, they are heading straight towards her. the they stop. stands looking into the thick fog in silence* hello? who's there?

_Lavender_

*looks her way, and with out even moving wand, a narrow strip of the fog dissapears, leaving a small trail between the two, each being able to see the other clearly**doean`t move*

~ Ella

*Sits above them in a tree, also in robes with hood over head. She looks down on them knowing both of them and watches to see what happens.*
~ Pure Veela...

o *sighs in relief* hey Lav, was kinda scared there for a minute. *sighs again and walks up to her* whatcha doin' out here this late?

~ Ella

*Sits observing the scene*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

*the windblows hood down, revealing her pale, cold, and slightly disturbingly angry face**stands there, not talking at all, staring ather with look of deep solitary*

~ Ella

*Feels the tension in the air and waits for a reaction of some type from either of the two.*
~ Pure Veela...

*sees Lav's look on her face and gets a bad feeling* what's wrong?

_Lavender_

*speaks, voice hard, cold, and deadly* Go.

what? *sounds confused, and wants to know what's wrong*

_Lavender_

GO! *makes one movement with wand and she is on theother side of the lake next to the forest on her back**whispers but somehow Isis can hear her* leave me alone. *turns and dissapears**reappears in the Shreking Shack*