News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*rp on grounds*~*

Started by .:isis:., October 5, 2003, 05:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*had been in Dumbledore's office explaining how they had both run off into the woods and how she was unable to find them* Lav! *runs over to her and helps her into a chair*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*as sits in chair, reaches up and feels the back of head**winces and looks at hand, now covered in blood**stows hand in pocket and relizes wand isn`t there**stands and looks around, then eyes travel to the window, staying silent the whole time**walks to the door to find it locked**turns* let me out.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Lav! what's wrong.... i don't think you should walk just yet. *motions hand to the chair as a sign for her to sit down*

Dumbledore: yes, Isis is right, you should sit. and then tell us what happened as soon as your are rested.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*doesn`t move, just stares at them**voice grows deadly* let me out. NOW.

Lav! what's wrong?! please, just sit down! *looks a bit scared*

_Lavender_

*instinctively reaches for wand, but it is not there**growls then starts to yell* LET ME OUT! I WANT TO LEAVE! IF YOU-DO YOU THINK-LET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Antonella Malfoy

Dumbledore: Lavender please sit down. *Looks at her kindly* *Walks over slowly to Antonella's body* She is not dead...But she will need mending up
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

Antonella Malfoy

Dumbledore: *Pulls out a chair*
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

_Lavender_

*doesn`t move, just faces them, then seaks, voice forced calm* I`m listening.

Dumbledore: please have a seat. and tell me what ahppened in the woods. *he sighs*

_Lavender_

*doesn`t move, but looks over at Antonella for a moment, then back at Dumbledore and replys, voice still disturbingly calm* Antonella ran into the forest, I went after her. Her and Lucius were yelling when I arrived, so I tried to stop them. *skips the part that ha struck her nerve so badly* He ran with Antonella somewhere and I couldn`t find them so I went back to the grounds. I could sence her pain and I teleported to where ever they were. Voldamort was using the Cratactis Curse when I arrived, and a Death Eater on his side sent me flying into a tree, and I lost my wand. All I could do was get Antonella back, I couldn`t fight at all. I still regret that. Theres the story now please, let me out. *looks to the floor and stuffs hands in pockets*

_Lavender_

*eyes stay locked on the floor*

Dumbledore: *sigh* and just where would you be going this late at night? to retreive your wand i presume?

_Lavender_

*shakes head* no....*looks back up but can`t make self make contact with his eyes**he unocks the door with a wave of his wand**hears the door click and walks to it and turns the knob, then stops, staring at the handle, then opens the door and leaves*
  *walks out to the staircase and sighs, then walks back down to the now pitchblack grounds**stands on the grass some feet from the forest and stares into it*

Dumbledore: *gives isis a stern look as if to say, make sure she stays out of harms way*

me: *nods head and quietly heads out the door. walks out onto a balcony high up above where Lav is outside. sighs and sits down in an old lounge chair*