News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

LONELY .

Started by Avril, October 5, 2003, 11:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabastian

*Moves his hand slightly and touches Kiara, the two of them vanish from the sight of all else.*  SO, do you remember this place Kaira?  You were hear once before, many years ago...
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

*Voices seem to echo in this void*  Yes, I remember it Sabastion.  What is it you wanted to talk to me about.*Feeling nervouse but not letting on*  This is the place you first sent me to when I was 7.  How can I forget, Belgarion was furious at you, It took me 4 months to figure out how to get out of here.

Ginny Weasly

*stars at the place where kiara had stode only seconds befor* SH!T Something bad is happning and now she's gone with him.....now she can only protect herself....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sabastian

Kiara, I was sent here to kill you, I can no longer accompi=lish this task, not directly, I have somthing else to think about, if your father wishes, he will send me back, but untill then, I will no longer track you and...I still hate you, but Ellz, I cant hurt you because of her, *Looks at Kiara as if her wants nothing more than to be away from her.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

*A look of total hatred followed by a look of knowing comes over her.*  Look, I won't tell Ellz your secreat, if that is what your after.  However, you hurt her and I;ll kill you again. *dissapears from the void and is sitting once again in the common room.*

Sabastian

*Arrives right behind Kiara, but instead of staying seated, he gets up and goes to the other side of the room and seats himself down across from her, staring*

Kiara Johnson

*flashes an angry glare towards Sabastian then gets up and goes to the window*

~ Ella

*Sits in an empty corridor, throwing a fire ball forward to the wall on the other side, then watching as it leaves a trail of flames behind it and bounces back to her patiently waiting hands.*
~ Pure Veela...

Avril

*walks inside the room*hi e//a