News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

LONELY .

Started by Avril, October 5, 2003, 11:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avril

I am lonley very lonley :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

0GryffinSword0

_Lavender_

nah, I don`t think so
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

0GryffinSword0

Me either... that counts as spamming, ne?

Kiara Johnson

(OH, but we can easily turn it into an R/P  heeheeMMMWWAAHAHAHAHA)

*Comes walking into the common room, sees Alexa sitting alone ans comes over and sits next to her,*  What's the problen hun?  

Avril

~ Ella

*Walks into the common room a little while later and see's the two on the couch. She wlaks over to them.*

Hey, you both alright?
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Comes in behind Ellz, watching her every perfect move as he follows in her footsteps.  looks up, tearing himself away from Ellz,*  Hi, Kiara, and who is this your sitting with?
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

*Eyes go first to Ellz then behind her to Sabstion*  Uh, oh, ya I am fine.  How are you two doing?

~ Ella

*Jumps as she see's Sebastian behind her.*

I'm fine, just a little tired.

*Walks over to a chair by the window and sits in it, staring out over the dark grounds. She lays her eyes on the forest and watches all the shadows moving in it.*

I think I might go for a walk, bye all.

*Pulls her hood over her head and makes her way out to the grounds and towards the forest.*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

I think it's prety cear, Sabastion, you like here, don't you?  *Smiles then starts to laugh*  I can't believe it!  Sabastion actually likes some one.

~ Ella

*She stands at the edge of the forest, shuffling her feet in the dirt, wondering whether to enter.*
~ Pure Veela...

DokkenSuite

*Pops out of the fire*
Hi. How ya doing.  I love floo powder.  My name is Lil' Doc.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Ginny Weasly

*walks in and face darkenss when she sees Sabastion and the new kid, walks up to kiara* hey kiara*sits on the chair acroos from the couch*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

DokkenSuite

Uh... I have a question.  What in the heck is rp?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II