News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OBHWF-Sequal to Plugs and Outlets-Read!

Started by Antonella Malfoy, October 6, 2003, 09:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonella Malfoy

6 years later after the 'plug and outlet' talk...

~*~

"You know Molly, I see Hermione as Ron's bride, they have been going out for six years, I really think that talk worked them out.." Said Arthur Weasley at the breakfast table, sitting with Fred and his wife Angelina, George and his FianceƩ Katie, and his wife Molly.

Fred snorted with laughter. "Ickle Ronniekins is growing up so fast...Remember our little jokes about the plugs and outlets?" Said Fred laughing.

George's identicial smile came up. "She's not an outlet..." George imitaited Ron. "Well she's not a plug either..."  Katie smiled at George and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It really shows your interest in Plugs dad.." Said Fred.

Molly rolled her eyes. "You and George will never change."

"Thankfully..." Said Angelina grinning

The slam of a door made them jump. "I'm home." called Ron, Arthur noted the happiness in his voice...Ron entered the kitchen, with a very beautiful Hermione clinging to his arm. she smiled.

"Hi Molly, Hi Arthur!" Said Hermione brightly."Angelina,Katie,Gred,Forge." She teased the last two names.

"What's up.." Angelina's voice trailed off. Something that glittered made her stare at Hermione's hand.

Moly followed Angelina's gaze. "R-Ron are you...?"

Ron nodded, grinning nervously inspite of himself.

Molly rushed over to Ron and hugged him, "Hermione, Ron, Congragulations you two! Arthur there engadged!"

"Congragulations Son! And Hermione."  said Arthur. How did he have this slight feeling?

Fred and George took this seriously. "Congragulations little bro, and 'Mione"

Fred shook Ron's hand while George gave Hermione a hug and they switched suit.

The other SLAM! made them jump. Ginny was home, along with Harry. "Mum, Dad, were home."

"'Mione, get ready for this." whispered Ron, Hermione giggled. Here it came.

Ginny entered the kitchen with harry, holding hands with Harry. Her hair was brushed straight, she was wearing yellow robes, and her hair had turned an auburn colour. She looked gorgeous.

"Hey Ron, Hermione." Greeted Harry casually. Ginny had saw the glint of the engadgement ring. "'Mione, Your engadged! Congrats Chicka!" Cried Ginny, without them even telling either her or Harry.

"That's very expected." Said Harry grinning.

"Ginny, would you be my maid of honour?" Asked Hermione.

"Hell ya!" Cried Ginny. "Ginny!" said her mum's cross voice.

"Harry, mate, best man?"

"'Course Won't let you down.."

It was going to be a beautiful wedding.

~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

Antonella Malfoy

~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable