News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

They're growing up

Started by Kiara Johnson, October 11, 2003, 03:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

The Herald Sun reports:.

DRACO Malfoy drives a BMW, Harry Potter is keen on Jane's Addiction, and Hermione is into break dancing.

They're all growing up at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
On the set of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban -- the third blockbuster of the series -- the stars show how much they have matured in the three years since filming of the JK Rowling books began.

"I love my cars," Tom Felton, who plays Draco, told the Sunday Herald Sun.

"I have a black BMW 316 Estate for my training car while I'm 16 and I'm looking at getting a 1.8 sports coupe for my first proper car."

Draped in a gold necklace and matching bracelets, with hip polo shirt and trainers, Felton looks more like a big-time street rapper than the Hogwarts bully.

No less sophisticated is Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter. At 14, one of his favourite movies is the raunchy R-rated Y Tu Mama Tambien Alfonso Cuaron made before he took over directing duties at Hogwarts from Chris Columbus.

He named Jane's Addiction, the Libertines, Rage Against the Machine and the Darkness among his favourite bands.

Rupert Grint, 15, who plays Ron Weasley, is a crack pool player -- he has a table in his dressing room -- who has taken up golf.

And Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) loves dancing: "While I'm here, I have lessons -- modern, street, body popping, break dancing and that. Back home I just hang out with my friends."

But, at 13, what appears to thrill Emma most is that she is no longer the shortest of the three main characters. "After all these years of being the shortest, Dan has come to face the fact that I'm taller than him," she said.

"By half a millimetre," Radcliffe pointed out.

Prisoner of Azkaban has grown up with its actors.

Cuaron admitted the film would be noticeably older than the first two, with more sinister themes. The stars also would have a more contemporary look.

We can expect more exotic animals, including a half bird, half horse creature called a Hippogriff.

Emma Thompson will make a guest appearance as the eccentric Professor Trelawny, completing an ensemble cast that boasts Gary Oldman, Julie Christie and Robert Hardy.

Filming is nearly finished at Leavesdon, near Londaon, but the movie is not due for release until June. Pre-production on the fourth film began this week.

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

_Lavender_

Cool! :-*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I thought it was kinda cute.

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Professor_Snape

He has a BMW as a TRAINING car????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're not pampering their kid their, now are they...?

Oh, and surely Dannys favorite film, Tambien, wouldn't be a little bum kissing towards Cuaron, would it?
Leave me alone.

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

Kiara Johnson

Pamperng?  I think not.  TOm wroks for his money, who's to say how he spends it, he is 16 after all...*Shrugs*  I hope he just has fun with it.

pig

Evil_To_The_Max

Hope he doisen't have to much...LoL...if he does he won't have any left...

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)