News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*SCR RP*

Started by .:isis:., October 14, 2003, 05:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

*Smiles but doesn't take her eyes of the orb.*

Sorry, hun, creeping around...cat instincts i guess...

*The orb grows a little larger and the flames turn a darker red.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*yawns tiredly and slumps farther back into the couch, closing eyes**opens eyes and looks slyly over at Isis, then pounces, tickling her**laughs*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Smiles at the two and looks out the window. The corner of her eye catches something and the orb turns to ashes. She stands up abruptly and pulls her hood up over her head.*

Uh..I'm..going for a walk...bye.

*She swiftly makes her way out of the common room and into the dark corridors of Hogwarts.*
~ Pure Veela...

.:isis:.

*laughs and tries to block Zack from tickeling her. helplessly lets out:* bye Ellz... *continues to giggle*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*says as she leaves* bye Ellz *looks back to Isis and kisses her, smiling, and tickling her at the same time*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*giggles, and then kisses his cheek. then continues to try to protect self from being tickled*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*laughs and kisses her back, then falls off the couch**starts to laugh harder, looking up a her still on the couch*

*laughs and smiles. then lifts out arms towards him to help him off the floor*

Zack

*grins and takes her hands and pulls her down on top of him* gotcha *laughs and tickles her lightly on the stomache*

*laughs. then squirms and flings hands through the air trying to prevent from being tickled*

Zack

*drops hands but continues laughing* ticklish *grins up at her*

~ Ella

*She can hear the two from in the corridors and she quickens her pace, feeling as if she's drawn to something in the forest. She steps outside and makes her way carefully over to it. She steps into it and walks around a tree, then stops and screams. There lays an incarvement in the ground, written in blood.*

S.T.A.Y   A.W.A.K.E   E.L.L.A  
~ Pure Veela...

*nods head smiling, then leans down and kisses him*

Zack

*keeps smiling and kisses her back*

*kisses him back lovingly*