News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*SCR RP*

Started by .:isis:., October 14, 2003, 05:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*runs one hand along her back, and the other down her cheek, then slowly breaks away and sits up, her still in his arms* ya know....*grins* I bet I could get down to the grounds faster then you can

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*stays there in silence for a few long moments, then gets a sneaky smile across face. suddenly bolts up and dashes towards the exit. yells out to Zack while running through the portrait:* YOUR ON! *laughs and continues to run*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*mouth drops and stands up yelling between the laughter* CHEETER!!!! *laughs hysterically and runs after her out of the portriat*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*laughs and continues to run. occasionally looks back behind her to look for him. continues to run and bursts through the doors of the main entrance out onto the grounds. turns around laughing and looks for him*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*comes out after her, laughing hystericlly**goes over to her and gently pulls her to the ground where tickles her a bit, then looks at her, trying hardest to put on asad face* you won.....so here`s-*leans down and kisses her deeply, holding the kiss for a while, then lets up* your prize. *grins and starts laughing agian*

~ Ella

*Hears them and runs past the blood into the forest, she runs deeper and deeper, not knowing where she's going, just wanting to run away from it all and escape.*
~ Pure Veela...

*giggles and then stands up. holds out hands to help him up*

Zack

*takes it and stands up also, still laughing a bit*

NotABrokenHeart

*continues to giggle too*

~ Ella

*Trips over a fallen tree and lays unconcious in the forest.*
~ Pure Veela...

*smiles at him* so, wanna go for a walk?

~ Ella

*Her leg starts to bleed from a cut she got as she fell, she is still unconcious.*
~ Pure Veela...

Q

*sees ella but doesn't do anything,turns her back on ella and dissappers deeper in the forest*

~ Ella

*Slowly 'comes too'. She sits up and rubs her eyes, feeling dizzy. She then notices her leg. She transforms into a little jet black kitten with emerald shocking green eyes and begins to lick it better. She then sits in the clearing, looking around her, feeling as though she is being watched.*
~ Pure Veela...