News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter Cartoon

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., June 17, 2002, 08:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should they make a Harry Potter cartoon series?

Yes!  That would be so cool!
8 (57.1%)
No, that sounds stupid.
5 (35.7%)
Maybe... can't decide.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Put your thoughts below!  ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MagicCamStarz

No way!  I think this will make it too popular and it would lose its high popularity even faster.  Just like Pokemon.  I mean, they had a video game that turned into a TV show that turned into a card game that turned into a movie and now it's one of the gayest things on the planet!  I DO NOT want HP to suffer the same consequences.  I was already a bit upset that they had made a trading card game.  I mean, the movies are okay since they're based on a book, but a TV show is a little too much.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

BTW i voted for 'no'.  LoL  I think u got the point.... ;)
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Gengi

I think it would be so cool!!! As long as it is anime! I don't want
no cheesy Disney/American show. I want high quality! Like anime, for instance! : D

And Pokemon, well, that's a children's show, this should be more for the teens! But they can
edit it for the littler generations, like Sailor Moon for example! It is rated 13 and up, but they
edited it for littler kids to enjoy!

I think I did hear a rumor about this, but that was a while ago. It maybe true though!
Keep your eyes open!
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

;D three words:
i voted yes! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I voted maybe b/c I totally agree with MCS, but an anime HP would be pretty cool.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

emily824

sorry Shui, but i agree with cam!!! it would be too popular and die out in about a week.
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

MrsRadcliffe0480

I agree with MCS! That would be the worst thing that they could ever do to the Harry Potter series. It would ruin it. I mean, they would just kill it! It would be on the ground twitching!

btw, I voted for "no!"
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

Lol, we got that...  ;D

Am I the only one who votes yes?! :o ^^; Well, I still think it would be cool, but it would have to be detailed! About exactly like the books! And the characters would be drawn accroding to how the fans imagine them, and the voice actors would have to be very good, and bring out the characters well! :)

....^^; Now you see why I woud want to be in charge of it all! T.T But that would be a little challanging... 6_6;

Surfergirl7

I agree with Gengi-I wouldn't watch it unless it is anime-cause I'm a big anime fan oh yeah and an even bigger HP fan ;D-!!!
**~~Summer Kairi Lopez~~**

Gengi

I found an anime character that would make a good Professor Lupin! :D

This is the only piccie I could find on the net. (Note, his hair is green. Not black - this piccie is bad.) ><

Eh-heh...here is a quick piccie I drew on Photoshop from a picture in my Animerica Magazine. (since I don't have a scanner...) :| Yes I know it's scetchy and sloppy...you don't need to remind me!!! >_o Heehee! ;D :)
But anyway, the piccie in my magazine looks SOOO much like Lupin might look in anime form. :) Maybe I'll get the scanner in here soon. :)

Yeah, the picture of him in the magazine in much better than the first one. >.< He looks evil there! o_O;

Ooo.... o.o he looks so tall... and.. elegant!

DokkenSuite

I would like to see it happen.I like bye the way Pokemon,Cam.What about a live action series.Ether way it could fallow the HG,RW,and HP.While on summer brake or could be something of the future like when the book series is done or something.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Gengi

In the magazine, he looks like a Professor. o.o Yeah, he does kinda look elegant, doesn't he? ^.^

Hm...live action? o.o Isn't that kinda what the movies are? ^^;;