News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

my future fan fic

Started by .:isis:., October 21, 2003, 08:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

Hey all! :) well i've decided to write my first fan fic, except it has nothing to do with hp :-\, so i decided to include some of you guys! :D i only have about 6-10 openings for characters, and just to let you know, i pretty much have made outlines for a few of the characters, so they may not be very much like you. sorry :(, but i kinda already have the plot, and yea. :-\ so if you wanna be a character in my story, post and lemme know! then i'll send you a personal message as to what character you most represent and what happens to that character to make sure it's fine with you! :) well i hope you decide to sign up! :)

~isis
[/color]
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Fawkes

I want to sign up,isis!!!! :D

Jin Kazama

k, thanks! (i'll send both of ya guys a message a few days from now explaining a bit of your character) :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Isis, you can use Zorin if you want.

Fawkes

Quote from: .:isis:. on October 22, 2003, 08:34:29 AM
k, thanks! (i'll send both of ya guys a message a few days from now explaining a bit of your character) :)
Ok..............  :D

Avril

Quote from: Parvati on October 21, 2003, 08:49:23 PM
me too ;):thumbsup:
Me three:thumbsup::redballoon:

Jin Kazama

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: .:isis:. on October 22, 2003, 10:35:11 PM
Quote from: Kiara_maul on October 22, 2003, 05:38:47 PM
Isis, you can use Zorin if you want.

cool! thanks Kiara!

If you want his full bio, let me know hun.   :-*

sure Kiara! thanks! :D

.... aaaaand, if anybody else wants to sign up, please do so! :) thanks!

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Zorin

Hair.  Black short
Eyes:  Ice blue
Height:  6' 7"
Race: Human
Built: Medium Athletic

Zorin wears a black cloak at all times.  He also carries a Wizard staff with a Fire-orb in the top, cradled in a skull.