News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

JKR Best Paid

Started by Kiara Johnson, November 5, 2003, 01:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

The BBC reports:.

Harry Potter author JK Rowling is the best paid author in history, according to a list of Britain's top earners.
Rowling, currently writing the sixth Potter book, earned £125m last year - the equivalent of £388 for each word in this year's Order of the Phoenix.

The author, whose has sold 230m books worldwide, came fifth in the Sunday Times list of the UK's top 500 earners.

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, 14, was the youngest entrant on the list earning a reported £1.75m in 12 months.

Rowling's success has also boosted the fortunes of her agent, Christopher Little. He is at number 37 in the list after earning an estimated £18.75m, according to the Sunday Times.

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

Quote from: Kiara_maul on November  5, 2003, 01:12:20 PM
The BBC reports:.

Harry Potter author JK Rowling is the best paid author in history, according to a list of Britain's top earners.
Rowling, currently writing the sixth Potter book, earned £125m last year - the equivalent of £388 for each word in this year's Order of the Phoenix.

Wow! thats alot! :o

.:isis:.

yup yup. wow! :o thanks Kiara! :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

You are most asuredly welcome   ;) :)

~ Ella

Is there such word as 'Asuredly'?  ???

And thanx Kiara, I still don't think money should exist in this world though!  :-X   :P   Causes to much caos... ::)
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Q

Quote from: •·.~Ella~.·• on November  6, 2003, 07:29:11 PM
Is there such word as 'Asuredly'?  ???

And thanx Kiara, I still don't think money should exist in this world though!  :-X   :P   Causes to much caos... ::)

I think money is veeery important

~ Ella

Only because everything these days is based around it... ::)
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Assuredly, yes it does exist, I mistyped ans forgot an (s) but yes, it does.

Definition:   [adv]  without a doubt; "the grammar schools were assuredly not intended for the gentry alone"  

^^ there you go sweets.. ;)