News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

She dies!

Started by journal415, November 14, 2003, 01:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Cho Chang die?

I'd like her to...
28 (41.8%)
She won't. It's impossible!
14 (20.9%)
I don't care 'bout her!I
25 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

journal415

I saw in a site that in the 7th book, Cho Chang dies and that's the start of Harry's adventures. Cho Chang might not be at Hogwarts but she was said to be in Hoagsmade when she was found dead!
(UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION!)

Fawkes

OH I HOPE SHE DOES DIE!!!!

Kiara Johnson

not to caring for her myself, I think she is a self absorbed materialistic biotch.  I just don't like gossipy little wretched girls like that.

Jin Kazama

I HATE CHO CHANG!!! I hope she dies! >:( I really really really hope she dies! >:(

Fawkes

Quote from: Parvati on November 19, 2003, 12:58:15 AM
I HATE CHO CHANG!!! I hope she dies! >:( I really really really hope she dies! >:(
:thumbsup:

Jin Kazama

Quote from: Fawkes on November 20, 2003, 03:59:39 PM
Quote from: Parvati on November 19, 2003, 12:58:15 AM
:thumbsup:
;D

journal415

ha!
I also don't like herrrrr!  >:(
I hope that it's true.  :o

Fawkes

Quote from: journal415 on November 21, 2003, 02:35:17 PM
ha!

Good! :thumbsup: another Cho Hater!:thumbsup:

Jin Kazama

Quote from: Fawkes on November 21, 2003, 02:40:43 PM
Quote from: journal415 on November 21, 2003, 02:35:17 PM
ha!

Good! :thumbsup: another Cho Hater!:thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hoping someone dead?  Not good, not good, even if it is a fictional character.  

I don't like her, but I don't want her to die.  She gives a nice frustration to the book.  She may not even have a big part in the up coming books.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

journal415

Quote from: .:~*Shuiliya*~:. on November 24, 2003, 05:05:33 AM
Hoping someone dead?  Not good, not good, even if it is a fictional character.  

I don't like her, but I don't want her to die.  She gives a nice frustration to the book.  She may not even have a big part in the up coming books.

Oh well, what you say is true. It isn't her fault she's too (something positive) weird (that's the most positive word I canm get to), it's JK's fault.

Oh well!

The phenix

I think she is okey. She is not mean, just a little stupid.

Kiara Johnson

YA, a "little" stupid, lets try a lot stupid.  lol, sorry, :devil:  <--- he made me say that.   :P

The phenix

Quote from: Kiara_maul on November 29, 2003, 01:39:22 AM
YA, a "little" stupid, lets try a lot stupid.  lol, sorry, :devil:  <--- he made me say that.   :P

I'll forgive you. :P  ;) But you are rigth shes a lot stupid. :P

Kiara Johnson

lol, thanks for your forgiveness.   :P