News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry POtter in King's book

Started by Kiara Johnson, December 4, 2003, 06:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Harry Potter in Stephen King's new book

From Mugglenet :
makes a Harry Potter reference. Some back story on the situation is as follows:

A small town known as Calla Bryn Sturgis is in terror of "Wolves" that come every 24 years to take the children of the town. Anyone in the town that stands in their way has explosive motion detecting balls thrown at them. One of the characters finds one of these balls on the ground and examines it. A metal plate on the ball reads:

"SNEETCH"
HARRY POTTER MODEL

Serial # 465-11-AA HPJKR

As you can see, the name SNEETCH is very close to Snitch and the Harry Potter is, well, obvious as well. If you look at the serial number you can see that "HPJKR" stands for "Harry Potter J.K. Rowling".

Harry also makes a brief appearance in the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

Fawkes

Kiara Johnson

*Shrugs*  I thought it was intresting, or is it that perhaps, I read too much.  lol

Fawkes

I didn't mean that it wasn't interseting! ;D
I didn't have anything to say so I just put that.............

Sabastian

No Kiara, it is an intresting fact however, you do indeed read to much.  *Ducks as Kiara throws a books at my head.* :-*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Fawkes

Quote from: Sabastian on December  7, 2003, 05:17:28 PM
No Kiara, it is an intresting fact however, you do indeed read to much.  *Ducks as Kiara throws a books at my head.* :-*
LOL  ;D