News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*****RP*****

Started by 300Kitty, December 22, 2003, 08:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

300Kitty

*Sits down in chair and waits for people to come in*
<color=yellow><3</color>

Zack

*enters and tiredly walks over to the chair by the fire pit, and sits, slouching back*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Walks downstairs from the girls dorms and flops down on a couch, with a book in her hand. She raises her eyebrow at Zack and decides to test what mood he's in.*

That's particularly bad for your posture you know. In your teenage years your body is forming the structure that it will be in for the rest of your life. I suggest you sit up straight if you wish to be unrelated to Quasimodo.

*She giggles at her antics and lifts the book up to hide her smile, waiting to see his reaction.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*turns to her and rolls his eyes, a tired smile forming on his face, but doesn`t move*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Lowers her book and throws a cushion at him, scuffing the top of his head, she then quickly lifts her book again, acting the innocent, but quietly having a giggling fit behind the book.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

oww....*can`t help  but laugh and picks one up from next to him, and throws it at her, but misses and smashes a vase* oops...*laughs and waves his wand, repairing it, then throws another anyway, hitting her arm**laughs agian*

~ Ella

*Laughs as he smashes the vase, and drops her book, she then realises she's in full veiw of being hit. So she jumps behind the chair, taking several cushions with her as amo. She peeks her head over the top of the chair and throws one at him hitting him in the chest, she then giggles and ducks back behind the chair, after yelling...*

PILLOW FIGHT!!
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*stands on the couch and flops backwards to the floor behind the couch, grabbing the neerest pillows, laughing**jumps up and throws one towards the chair, then ducks down behind the couch agian*

~ Ella

*Stands up to look over the chair, just as the pillow comes hurtling out of nowhere. She opens her mouth to scream but it comes out as a muffled yell as the pillow hits her in the face. She grabs it, laughing, and throws it towards the couch, along with another two following it.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*peers over the couch and sees pillows flying**starts to laugh and is hit in the fact, one after the other and falls back* HEY!!! *laughs herder and throws them back*

~ Ella

*Laughs and catches the first one, looking smug, but then is caught up in a tangle with the rest coming her way and is eventually in a heap on the floor. She holds her stomach from laughing so hard and with much strained energy throws one back towards the couch.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

*enters the room and is hit with a pillow**looks stunned for a second, then bursts out laughing and throws it back towards the chair, taking cover behind a table, still laughing*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

~ Ella

*See's Lav enter and get hit with the pillow. She goes silent for a moment, then starts laughing harder and pops her her above the chair, throwing one at Zack and one at Lav, then ducking safely back to cover.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*walks in* ohh no, i'm not getting involed with this again*grins and walks back out*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret