News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*Lost*~*Winter Vaca.

Started by _Lavender_, January 15, 2004, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*watches the man dissapear, and she cant take it anymore, feints* G2G, sry
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

(k)

*Stands up straight, her eyes taking on the redish glow of her father*

Voldemort starts a low menacing laugh*  There you have it, so much power and it's MINE.

*The death Eaters all back away slowly from Kiara and look around for further traces of the Muggle.  Murmers begin t be heard and then, Voldem0rt calls for silence.  Then dismisses his death eaters and takes Kaira with him back to the Mannor*

_Lavender_

*after many minutes of quiet unconciousness, awakens and sits up, still confused about every thing**stands up and exits the shop, then sees the castle**her mouth drops in awe at the sight of iot and she starts toward it, but is stopped abruptly by a blonde haired boy with a smirk on his face*

Draco: what are you up to Potter?

me:excuse me? who?

him:*seems to realize her confusion and slips his hand in hers, taking advantage of another attempt to get back at her friend Kiara* nevermind, hun

me:*looks confusidly at him for a moment, then accepts and follows him hand in hand into the castle*

Kiara Johnson

*Sits quietly in the chair facing the fire once again.  After a while, she closes jer eyes and falls asleep*

_Lavender_

*she suddenly sees the girls face agian as they step inside te castle, and down to the slytherin dorms**sits on one of the couches, still not knowing where she is at all*

Kiara Johnson

*As she sleeps, flashes of ehr friends faces and teh School, run through her mind like  a picture book.*

_Lavender_

*her eyes fix on draco as he sits next to her, and leans over to kiss her**something just doesnt feel right, though and she rises before he reaches her**she closes her eys and tries to think, of something, but nothing....then the girls ace floats before her eyes agian, and she is suddenly, somehow next to her**her mouth  drops and she gently pokes the girl in the forehead to see if shes real or not, a quite funny sight**when the girl slightly shudders, she is spooked, and she lunges behind some furniture**braving it agian, she walks over to the girl and pokes her agian* (LOL)

Kiara Johnson

(LMFAO!!!  LOL)

*Opens her green eyes and they fix on Lav's face, seh tilts her head to the side as if trying to figure out who she is.  She straightens her head again and stares at ehr.*~~Who are you?~~*She can remember faces now but no names come to her, she's forgeting her past.*

_Lavender_

*she opens her mouth to answer, when she realises she doesnt know* I....I don`t know.....who are you? I`ve been seeing like..vision thingys of you...

Kiara Johnson

*Waits for a moment*  Names Shadow

_Lavender_

oh...I would say nice to meet you, but I feel like I already know you shadow....

Kiara Johnson

*Raises a brow*  How intresting...I feel I know you as well.  Perhaps, you are one of my enemies?  If so, what is it you are doing in my dream?  Perhaps...no, you are not a frined, The Shadow has no friends.  I think I will have to think on this for a while, I don't wish to kill one that I am not angry with, for now.

_Lavender_

*she doesnt seem scared, for some reason, a natural calmness seeming to pass through her* but why and how could I be one of your enimies if I dont even know who I am? And you have friends! *she says this last part without even knowing it, and doesn`t get why she said it*

Kiara Johnson

I do?  How incredibly intresting.

_Lavender_

*her head begins to pound from all the frustration, and at that same instant, Kiaras does also**closes her eyes, not noticing Kiaras expresssion*