News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*Lost*~*Winter Vaca.

Started by _Lavender_, January 15, 2004, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Closes her eyes again, thus cutting off the connection to Lav.  When she opens them this time, she is awake.*

_Lavender_

*she opens her eyes also, the pain obvious in them* how am I doing that?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*As her mood turns to anger, the clouds form in the sky, soon, a massive storm sweeps the country.  LIghtning hits the womping willow out side the school and starts it on fire*

_Lavender_

*she stares at the girl, and suddenly realizes they are in that castle* where are we Shadow?

Kiara Johnson

We are in my home, *The thunder roars out side as Kiara looks out the window, the flash of lightning hitting the Womping willow set it on fire and a red glow can be seen flickering across her face*  And in your home as well.

_Lavender_

this is my home? you dont seem to like it..why do i think this is my home?

Kiara Johnson

this is the school you attend, is it not?  Or have ytou forgotten that too?  I do't like this place, it is full of people who don't want The Shadow to exist.  *She has changed, both in voice and in looks.  Her once redish black hair is now jet black, the white lock glowing brightly, hjer eyes have lost all green and now show only red and her skin is as pale as a ghost.*  That one that Kiara used to call godfather looks over this place....He needs to die*

_Lavender_

*she doesn`t understand it, so she joins her* I`ll help you if you want me too, to kill him

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs a hollow spine chilling laugh that sends unwanted shivers down Lav's spine*  You think yourself strong enough to kill him?

_Lavender_

I said help shadow. *she also begins to grow angry, ignoring the feeling*

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles an evil smile*  Yes, help you can and will.  All you need do is lead him to me, on some fools earand to help you stop some foolish students from doing evil deeds and I will be there and that is where the end of the all mighty Albus Dumbledore will cease to exist.

_Lavender_

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Look out side, he';s extiguishing the flames from that old tree.

_Lavender_

*goes over to the window, and looks at the tree* It moves?!

Kiara Johnson

*gaze fixed on Dumbledore*  Yes, the tree moves, it is a womping willow and that ld man seeems to like the stupid thing.