News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A 'normal' girl

Started by cho chang, January 25, 2004, 07:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

I'm as normal as can be. I have straight brown hair, hazel eyes. I'm 12, the most normal age. i get B's at school, the most normal grade. I'm not popular nor a nerd. I love to read Harry Potter books but when I'm 11,  no letter from Hogwarts came, so i stopped to believe in it.  
One night i was doing homework. Math, my least favorite. i stared aimlessly around the room, trying to remember how to convert a fraction, when i noticed a piece of parchment is in the claw of my stuffed owl. It wasn't there before. the parchment read:
Dear miss Benson (the most normal last name)
We're pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Dewtree's night school for witchs and wizards. Please attend every night at 10 by opening your window and call like a owl.  
                                                                                                        Look forward seeing you there,
                                                                                                                Demes Dewtree                            
                                                                                                                Headmaster
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

cho chang

Avril

:D ;)

Kiara Johnson

I think I like it.  Please do write some more.

Fawkes

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

cho chang

Thanks.

So I thought, why not try it? That night at 10pm, I opened my window hotted like an owl. A broom flew outside my window. I got on and it took me where else but that old deserted noodle factory.

more later. gtg

Fawkes

noodle factory? ;D lol ;D

cho chang

I entered the noodle factory and found an old man with a white beard in a lab coat.
'Welcome," he said, "I'm proffesser Dewtree. Here is your uniform." He tossed me a labcoat. "Here are your books and wand. These are school property, so take good care of it and return it at the end of the year."
The person who had the books and the wand before me certainly didn't take good care of them. The book's cover is about to fall off and the wand about to snap in half. This is very diffrent from Hogwarts.

cho chang

I made friends with Rebbecca, a red headed, hot tempered fire spirit. Our enemy is Lucienda, who charmed everyone except Becky and I.
One day Lucy lost something and accused Becky of stealing it, and insisted to search Becky. When somebody else found the thing, Lucy didn't even say sorry to Becky. I had to restrain Becky from killing Lucy.
But Becky got her revenge at Potions when she made Lucy's stove not work. So Lucy attempted to start the fire by her wand (which is new). She tapped the stove and it didn't work. She tried the second time, harder, and a huge flame shot of her wand and set her lab coat on fire.

Kiara Johnson

cho chang

one day, Becky announced she's going skiing. I found out Lucy is going too, the same slopes. I offered to accompany Becky in cause something happenes.
Sure enough, something did. Lucy *acciendently* bumped into Becky and knocked her over on the slopes. Becky slided several feet down. When she got up, she was so mad, that even i couldn't control her. She...let's just say, after she was done, the grass under the snow revealed itself again.

Ginny Weasly

he he I like this story!  ;D
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

cho chang

naturally, Becky got a lifetime ban from the ski area. She told me she had enough of Lucienda. She is going to plan a big revenge. I refused at first from doing anything with it, but she begged me and i reluctantly agreed.
Becky started to pretend she wanted to be friends with Lucy. She hang around with her and is so attentive that even i could be fooled. Lucy slowly warmed up to her.
after a month of being 'friends' with Lucy, our plan began. I was suddenly really clumsy around Lucy. Becky rushed 'help' her, making matters worse. At first, if was funny, but gradually it is less amusing.  Fourtunatly,  Lucy is just as bad, so i stopped feeling sorry for her. Then, after 2 weeks of this, Becky asked me if                                    she should start the final stage: blabbing secrets. Because once Becky started doing that, she could not be friends    
with Lucy anymore, so we can't play anymore tricks. I told her to go ahead, because all thee tricks are not all of the revenge. we have something very special planned for her.

Kiara Johnson

I like still, go on go on