News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*I don't know! Think of something!*

Started by Ginny Weasly, February 14, 2004, 10:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

I wanted to do an rp, but I feel so emty headed so someone eles start the rp!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Ella walked into the common room cursing under her breath. She shot an angry stare at the fire making it blaze loudly. Her glare then turned upon the window nearby and she stormed over to it and seated herself up on it's sill, staring out to the falling winter snow. She shivered, it was cold, just like her attitude.
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

* she awakens in her bed and sighs, then sneezes**she groans weakly and pulls the covers over her head, but a feint sneezing could not be mistaken from underneath her beadsheets for the sound sounded slightly like a wolf**she yawns, then coughs**giving up, she closes her eyes agian to try and get some rest**she begins to shiver, even though bundles and bundles of blankets had been bestowed upon her body during the night from others, who thought she`d been pretending, for she`d remained hidden underneath the covers, even though sh`d been there all the day before and the night, and they han`t been getting sleep from her caughing, and they were getting quite agitated**she tightens the sheets from the small grip of her palms and curls herself into a ball, shivering even the more still, yet too weak to even get out of bed*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*walks into the commen room wearing her clock and obisly is cold from being outside* Hey Ella, I heard Lav was sick so I went to get some herbs from the forest to make a quick well potion, wanna help?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hermione~ Granger

*Is in the Girl's dorms*

"Lav, you okay?" Becca asks quietly

_Lavender_

*she shivers agian, and tries to recognise the girls` voice, but she can`t**groans weakly in reply, and turns back to curling herself into a ball, but she falls out of the bed onto her back on the floor, in small night black shorts and a top**she shivers, and curls up agian, her chalk white skin pressing upon the cold stone floor, and her once thick black hair, that is now sickly thin, spread out behind her**A large flash of blinding white light erupts from her fingers and sprints across the room, narrowly missing Becca, then dissapearing out the now shattered window**she clasps her hands tightly, trying to prevent another outburst of her uncontrolled powers, but her once stong fingers were weak and thin and bullets of light begin to sprint across the room, smashing things and overturning trunks on their way out the window, and the common room quickly begins turning into a loud disaster*

Ginny Weasly

*quickly mixes the potion and fills a goblet of it runs up to Lav* Here, try this, mabey it will help
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she looks up at Ginny, then gently akes the goblet within her hands and drinks it all in a gulp, and the lights finally stop, but she still looks like cr*p* thanks ginn *she smiles weakly up at her thankfully, then slowl stands, still quite wobbly**she picks up a blanket and looks outside the window, then at the common room door* you want to go to the common room?...

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she smiles weakly* k...*she walks down to the common room and sits in a chair, curling up and pulling the blanket over her body, quietly watching*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

ah..*she sneezes agian, then pulls the blacket back over her head, groaning sofly* sorry......

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

mmmm thanks....*she closes her eyes and quietly drifts off to sleep agian, slightly shuddering every now and then, the blacket  falling to her shoulders, revealing her ghostly, sleeping features*

Ginny Weasly

*smiles and grabes a book from the sheleves*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret