News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Aftermath and Beginning

Started by Kiara Johnson, February 18, 2004, 01:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

"You have to come back with me, you can no longer walk the earth side by side with my father and help him destroy the Muggles.  Come on Lucius, you know as well as I do, he doesn't care about you.  All he cares about is the total domination of the world.  You are nothing more to him than an easily controlled servant that will do what he says with out the aid of magic.  He'll kill you the moment he feels your usefulness is over."

"You lie girl!  The only way I'm coming back with you is if you kill me and I don't think you have it in you to do so."

"You are mistaken Lucius, I will kill you if you make me, I can't let you continue to corrupt the minds of the Ministry and to go on helping the monster that I call father."

"Then I guess it comes down to the fight that has been waiting to happen since the day you darkened my doorstep."  Lucius pulled his wand and stood ready for a battle.

"Remember, I never asked to join your little family.  Remember also, I never asked for this fight.  I don't want to fight you Lucius, please, put that thing away and just come back with me.  Draco wouldn't want this, Draco loves you more than you think.  He may have disowned you after the whole Azkaban thing but, he doesn't want you dead any more than I do.  Don't be foolish, you can't win, we both know this."

Draco saw his father raise his wand and send the killing curse at him.  He flinched as he felt the hot burning sensation course through his body, his whole mind loosing control then, he felt numb and he looked at his father through a darkened haze, there was no feelings within him, then, he saw a hand reach out and pull his father close, it wasn't his hand, it belonged to a girl.

"This is your last chance Lucius, either you come with me, put that thing away or.."

Draco saw his reflection in his fathers eyes, it wasn't him he saw, it was an angels face, the eys were like pools of blackness, endless nothing penetrated their darkness.  He realized he was seeing the Archangel that Kiara had become shortly after the demise of the shadow.

"Avada Kedavra!"  Lucius yelled once more  then he saw his father lying dead on the floor.  He started to cry, he was then looking at the seen from above.  The archangel was gone, Kiara knelt beside his father, holding his head in her arms and crying.

"Why?  Why did you make me do it Lucius, why?"

Draco sat up in his bed, he was covered in sweat and shaking.  The feelings that Kiara had felt on that night when she had killed his father still clung to him, he felt nothing more than sorrow and rage.  He sat in bed for several hours, staring at the ceiling then got up and walked down to the common room.

Draco entered the common room and stopped at he sight of Kiara sitting on the couch.  He wanted to turn around and go back up to the dormitory but knew now, she hurt just as much as he did over the loss of his father.  He had, after all, been the closest thing to a father she had ever had.  Draco walked over and sat down next to her, at her surprise.

Sabastian

come on hot chick, keep it up.. lol ,please????
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Evil_To_The_Max

Hot chick ^ gtr. keep going.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

LOL, Guys..heehee, luvs ya.  I will put more to this story in here in a bit.  I STILL haven't transfered my folders from the old puter but soon, I promise.   :-*

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 3.  Forgiveness

Kiara looked over at Draco with a great curiosity.  She knew something had transpired to make him come sit with her.  She didn't know what it was and she wasn't about to speak to him and say the wrong thing when she now had the chance to make amends with him.

Draco sat in silence, staring into the fire for several minutes.  Then, he turned and looked into the Emerald-green eyes of Kiara's, his adopted sister.  He sighed then looked back into the fire.  He knew Lucius was Kiara's father as much as he was his own, he knew she loved him, although at the look of the two, you'd think she hated him.

"I'm sorry for hating you Kiara.  I had no idea what you went through.  I couldn't understand why you killed him.  I now know, he gave you no choice.  What I don't understand is, why he didn't just disaperated and save himself when he knew he couldn't defeat you."

"Draco, Lucius was trapped in a world he no longer wanted to be a part of.  He couldn't betray my father, if he did, it would have meant the destruction of not only himself but, you too and Lucius knew that.  He opted for death as a way out.  The only way he knew of.  He couldn't understand that you would have been protected, that I would never let anything happen to you, or him for that matter, he was blinded by the power of lord Voldem0rt.  Too many years spent doing his bidding, to much contact with such power is totally corrupting."  Kiara reached down, taking Drano's chin with her hand and turned his face to hers.

"Draco, I loved your father, more than you know.  He stood up for me several times, he lied for me and protected me from the Ministry when he could have simply let them take me away to that god-awful prison.  I would have done the same for him, had he given me the chance.  It hurt me to have killed him.  At the same time however, I knew it was what he wanted.  I can't say that I regret killing him, I do however, regret that I couldn't make you understand why, I only hope you can forgive me.  You are like my brother and always will be."

Draco looked deeply into those eyes, the old feeling of fright tingled inside of him.  The fright was now, he knew, the pure power within this small girl.  The power that always went unhidden.  He smiled.

"Kiara, I do forgive you. I want to help you now, I want to help with this whole thing.  I need now, more than ever to see your father destroyed, once and for all.  He is the one responsible for the destruction of my father, I know that.  Lets get to work."

Kiara and Draco stood and walked the halls to the extensive library and started in on the dark arts books, looking for the spell Voldem0rt may have used to hold the planet in this eternal darkness.  They got to work immediately, taking every book containing even the smallest link to what they searched for.

Draco noticed a change in Kiara when they began to read through spells and enchantments.  He noticed they way she got excited about the dark, evil spells in the books and suddenly realized, Kiara wasn't as good as everyone thought. He also now understood why it was that Max always hated it when Kiara would read these books.  She became obsessed, nothing else mattered, Draco tried several times to call a break but Kiara simply waved him off and continued reading.

Finally, after many attempts to get her away form the books, Draco left the library to go for something to eat.  He was half way down the hall when he stopped, dead in his tracks.  

^Draco _Malfoy^

Kiara Johnson

Ahead of his was a darkly cloaked figure, taller than him and built much stronger..  When the other man heard his footsteps, he turned and the look on his face wasn't too happy, but all the same, it was friendly.
"Max?  What on earth are you doing here?" Draco asked in surprise.

He hadn't thought he'd ever see him again after what had happened.  Then again, Draco also knew that Max still loved Kiara and that one day, they'd have to make things work between them, fix what tore them apart in the first place.

Max walked over to where Draco stood, he turned his frosty blue eyes on him and made an attempt at a smile.

"Harry called me, where is he?"  Max said in a low, far off tone.

"He's probably sleeping Max, you'll find him in the Gryfindor tower, I'm sure."  Draco replied, still in a little shocked at seeing him here.

"Thanks Draco."  Max started to turn away then stopped.  "Hey, don't tell Kiara I'm here, I want to see her myself."

"No problem, not as if she'd listen to me right now anyway, she's drowned herself into the Dark Arts books to find the spell her father used to create this mess."

A short smile crossed Max's face.

"Well then, perhaps it will be a while before I have to face her then.  At least I know she'll be in a good mood when I do.  See you later and, thanks."  Max turned and continued up the stairs to the Gryfindor tower.

Draco continued on his way to the kitchen to get something to eat.  He hoped Max could straighten things out with Kiara, they could use his help.

Max entered the common room and found Harry sitting at the fire, he looked puzzled.

"Hey, you called me?"  Max stated.

Harry looked up and smiled.

"Thanks for coming Max.  I think it's time for you to let Kiara know exactly why you had to do what you did. She needs you.  I had a dream and I remembered something, just a little something and now I think I know what it was Kiara tried to tell me so long ago."  Harry greeted.

Max walked further into the room and took a seat across from Harry and waited for Harry to continue.

"Kiara can't defeat her father with out you. That's why he wanted you to leave her so badly, that's why he threatened to kill your family, that's why Fudge told you  that you had to leave.  Kiara told me she felt empty after the shadow left her.  I thought it was just because a part of her was stripped away but now, I know that wasn't what she was talking about.  She was talking about the fact that with out you, she couldn't fight anymore.  She started to say "I wish.."  she never finished that sentence.  I know now she meant to say "I wish Max was here."  Harry stopped and watched Max.  He knew Max wanted nothing more than to have Kiara back, he also knew that Max had watched everything in Kiara's life since he left.  Max was always with her, even if she hadn't known it.  Now, the only thing to do is make Kiara understand why Max had left, why he had pushed her away.  Harry only hoped that his stubborn, hard-headed sister would listen to Max.

"Well, I guess the next thing for me to do now then is talk to her.  Wish me luck Harry."  Max said as he now stood once again and started out the porthole

Good luck friend"  Harry said as Max disappeared behind the porthole.

^Draco _Malfoy^

Good job! I know I read it so quickly :angelic:

Kiara Johnson

Max walked to the Library, he knew Kiara would still be in there, thumbing through, no, reading every word written on the pages of the Dark Arts books.  He opened the door to the Library and stood, rooted to the spot.  Suddenly, every muscle in his body froze, his mind went blank, all he could do was stand and look at her.  He could feel his heart pounding madly in his chest and he even began to breakout in a sweat.  

Kiara was leaning over a book, Max noticed how her shiny hair cascaded down to cover her face from view.  He remembered how soft it was to touch, he could almost smell the fresh scent of it.  He closed his eyes and tried to shake all the thoughts and memories out of his head but they flooded in on him like water through a flood gate and there was no stopping them.  He had shut them off for far too long and now, he stood there, just feet from her and he couldn't do anything but stare.  Kiara moved her hand, slid it over the table to a quill set in an ink bottle, and picked it up with out looking.  She then started to write something on the paper, still with out looking.  When she had finished, she held the paper up facing Max.  She had written something on it, she knew he was there.

Max read:

What Do You Want of Me?

That's all, it said nothing more and Kiara was now, staring at him, her eyes set in a manner of hurt and anger.  Max found it difficult to look into those eyes, knowing he was the cause for her hurt.  His mouth had gone dry but he managed to speak, although it was silent and more of a whisper than actual speech.

"I need to talk to you."

Kiara didn't move or take her eyes off him.  She continued to hold him in her angry gaze.  Max thought if she didn't stop looking at him like this he'd die.

"I have nothing to say to you."  Kiara said after a bit.  Then she turned her head back to the book she had been reading and said nothing more.

Max found his strength then.  He walked over to her side, standing just far enough away so as not to be within her striking distance need she find the want to hit him.

"It was all a lie Kiara, I never meant any of those things I said to you.  It was all a lie.  I had to do it.  If I hadn't, you would have never gone to your father and we'd be dealing with the Shadow right now."

Kiara jerked her head up and flashed him a nasty look.  One that most people would have run from.

"You told me that you hated me, you said you found some one else and that she was ..."

Max cut her off.

"I told you those things because I had to make you hate me.  You had to think I betrayed you so that your father would leave me alone, leave my family alone.  I had to tell you those things.  That woman never existed Kiara, I .."

Kiara turned away from him and growled.

"How do I know your telling the truth Max?  How do I know your not just here to try and let me to love you again just so you and I can defeat my father?  How do I know your not going to take off and leave me alone again to be with this other woman you call nonexistent?"

^Draco _Malfoy^

bump!!!!! 'non-existent' hehe...

Kiara Johnson

ACK!  heehee

"Look at me Kiara and you'll know, look at me."  Max bravely reached out and turned her around to face him.

Kiara looked for the first time into his cold blue eyes.  They showed all the same hurt she felt.  They told her of years of suffering and longing.  Kiara was rooted to the spot, a flood of memories rushing in.  She started to cry, a single tear rolled down her cheek and Max brushed it away.

"I love you Kiara, I never stopped loving you.  You have to believe me.  I can't do this anymore.  I need you."

"I love you Max.  How could you have done this to me?  We could have found another way.  I know we.."  

But she didn't know, she now realized that there really was no other way.  The link between her and her father was so strong then that he knew all her feelings, all her thoughts.  If Kiara had tried to lie to him about Max, he would have known and yes, Max was right.  If that happened, they would be under the rule of The Shadow.  For with out Max, she would have been lost, yes, she had hated him for leaving her but she had known him to be still alive.  That alone, was enough to give her the strength to stand up and trick her father into killing the Shadow with in her.

Max leaned in and kissed her.  The kiss was all it took to break down any last doubts that she may have had.  To be with him again, to forgive him seemed the perfect thing to do.  Kiara kissed him back.

In the distance, the birds flew from there perches in the trees where they had all settled down for the night and in the night wind came a scream of anger so totally evil and mad that the whole of the population around the source was frozen for a moment or, in the birds' case, took flight to try and escape the feeling of being chilled to the very soul by the sound.

In a castle not for from the forbidden forest sat now a silent yet angry looking Dark Lord.  A figure of a small man lay dead at his feet.

Ok, no more for today  lol, perhaps tomarrow.   :-* :-*

^Draco _Malfoy^

Alright, But it's still good! :o ;D ;)

Kiara Johnson

Ok, so I lied, might as well finish off tis chapter.  lol

"How could you have let them come back together Wormtail..."  The Dark Lord said, after he had killed him.

The next day, Kiara and Max went back to the library, Draco along as well.  The three of them searched further in the books at hand.  Kiara thought perhaps once she may have found what they were looking for but, it wasn't the right one.  Their search took up two days and they never found anything.  Kiara had finally come to the conclusion that she'd have to find a way into the hiding place of her father to get the book.

^Draco _Malfoy^

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.