News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Aftermath and Beginning

Started by Kiara Johnson, February 18, 2004, 01:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Ok, I know I have quite a few going but this is one that I have started a few days ago and seeing as though the others are going to have to wait untill I transfer files to this puter(My new one)  I thought i would start this and let you all tell me what you think.

luvs-n-stuff
Kiara

Chapter 1  The end of time.

A figure could be seen walking along amongst the forest.  It was a figure of a girl, cloaked all in black with what seemed to be a halo around her that glowed a bright green.  On, at first glance might have mistaken her for a forest sprite, had she not been human size.   The sun was going into a total eclipse, one that would not end, the events of the last month had taken it's toll on the entire universe and now, the lone figure walking through the forest, rain pelting her, unnoticed, was the only hope for the entire world as we know it today.

The creatures all parted from her crossing.  Even the mighty giants of the wood, moved from her path.  It seemed no one or nothing would dare stand in her way.  Suddenly, a mans figure stepped out from behind a tree.  The figure was likewise, cloaked in black.  His eyes, the only thing visible from beneath the deep cowl of his cloak.  The only reason for their notice was the fact that they radiated a deep red glow and seemed to fix themselves on the woman.  He began to follow.

The woman slowed her pace to allow this man to reach her and fall into step.  They walked along in total silence for several miles, all the while, the sun sunk deeper and deeper behind the shadow of the moon.  The forest began to grow dark, the world, for that matter.  The girls stopped just before a mound of what seemed to be tattered clothing.  She knelt before it and began to weep.

"I'll not let you have died in vain.  I will avenge you.  This man that calls me daughter will ay for his wrong doings.  This man who calls him son, will die at the hands of those he calls his spawn."  The girl said, turning her face to look upon the face of the male figure.  

The male looked down at her  he removed his hood from his head, his hair was a deep dark, reddish black, much the same as the female's.  His red eyes now turning to a deep blackness.  Not just in color, but they seemed to become more like black holes.  Not actually containing any substance at all, but rather to absorb all the light and everything else that may dare to try and enter them.  He frowned at the girl.

"I told you he would find a way to get back at you for tricking him into killing the Shadow that possessed you for so long.  I told you he'd put an end to the insignificant population of this God forsaken world.  He's now stronger than even you, Kiara.  What do you plan on doing about it now?  You can't defeat him without the aid of myself and our dear brother.  I know that I, for one, would rather just sit back and watch as the existence of all the human folk in this world disappear from the face of the planet.  I don't think I will help.  I think it's time I go join our father.  Join him and be at his side when the new world takes on it's form and all existence of the parasitical beings that have senselessly destroyed the planet with their mechanics and nuclear weapons, have gone and are no longer.  See you around, sister.  Perhaps in time, you will see it my way and come to sit in your rightful position next to the Dark Lord and we can once again be a family.  Oh, wait, I forgot, our other brother, he'll never come around.  Perhaps you will find it in your heart to kill him and erase his pathetic existence as well..."  The male then disappeared from the spot, leaving only a horrible sound of laughter where he once stood.  Soon, that sound died away and Kiara turned back to the form lying on the ground in front of her.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Thanks Ginn

"He's wrong godfather, he's wrong.  I will defeat voldem0rt.  I will not let him continue to destroy what you have worked so hard for.  Harry will help me, and I am sure I can come up with a few others as well.  Together, we'll defeat him."  Kiara paused, she reached a loving hand to the fallen form of her godfather and friend.  "Maybe, Max will help.  Maybe, if I tried to..."  She closed her eyes and then stood.  "No, I can do it with out him."  Her expression was determined, hurt and angry all at the same time.  Her emerald green eyes expressed a hurt, deeper than anything at the mention of her former lover.  She let a single tear run down her cheek then turned and walked away, leaving her godfather, Albus Dumbledore, lying in the spot he fell.  Not turning around and never intending to come back to this spot again.

As she wandered through the forest, the rain pouring down on her head.  She thought of the things that would came if she didn't go through with her vow to destroy her father, and possibly even now, her brother.  Not that she couldn't do it but, what if she decided not to, like Sebastian had suggested?

Kiara shook her head clear of this thought.  There was no way she would submit to the powers of her father, there was no way she would betray the Order and her brother.  Harry had done nothing but good for her since she and Max had parted.  If it wasn't for Harry, she would be at her fathers side right now, she would have been the one solely responsible for the destruction of the universe and the very existence of human kind.  But what is human existence but a drop in what is the vastness of time?  She had asked that question before and now, she thought she found the answer.

"Human existence is the sole reason for the universe to continue on.  Sorcerers such as myself, are a part of that universe, part of it's magic but, with out the humans, we are nothing, not even worth living our pathetic lives.  The universe could not do without either race.  It needs both to continue on...."  A sudden look of horror raced through her features.  "How could he have missed that?  With out the humans, we'll all be destroyed.  I need to make him understand that, or destroy him and take back our world."

Her mind finally set in the right direction, Kiara took off in the direction of the Castle, once known as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

She entered the front doors, swinging them open with a look.  As she entered, she was met by a small girl, she looked much younger than Kiara but her eyes told that she was actually, much older.

"What has happened Kiara, Dumbledore didn't..."  The girl trailed off.  The look on Kiara's face told her that Dumbledore had fallen.

"Where's Harry, call a meeting right away, I'll meet you all in the room of requirements in an hour.  I need to, contact some one..."  Kiara took off down towards the dungeon rooms of the castle.

Kiara Johnson

Harry paced the room of requirements.  He had heard the new of the fall of Albus Dumbledore and was now   Waiting for his sister to arrive with the details.  

The room was set up as a conference room with a long table in the middle, 16 chairs had been placed around it, all the chairs were filled, save for the one Harry refused to sit in and the one at the Head of the table, Kiara's chair.  The meeting could not stat with out her.

Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and even Draco Malfoy sat together along the table talking about the current events and what was happening.  No one really knew, they all knew that the Dark Lord had finally come into his full power and  that he had killed Dumbledore but, they had no idea the actual impact of what it was Voldem0rt had done, would do to the entire world, the entire universe, for that matter.

The door swung open, and Harry jerked his head in it's direction.  Kiara walked in and suddenly the whole room went quiet, all eyes on her, waiting to hear her report.  They watched with baited silence as she walked to the table and after Laying a hand on her brothers shoulder and giving him a look that told him to be patient.  Harry walked to his seat and sat.

"Well, people, I suppose I should start by stating the obvious."  She paused and looked over the faces.  Hermione, Draco, Ron, Harry, Mr. And Mrs. Weasley, Lupin, all of them, all of them including a few more, new faces, sat around the table.  Each one with their eyes on her, each one not understanding the total effect of what had happened.  Kiara took a deep breath and then with a resolve the likes of none any had felt in their lives, she told them of the problem facing them.  

"Voldem0rt has killed Dumbledore, he has taken control of the Magic world and used a spell that if not stopped, will ultimately destroy this world and many others.  I don't think he realizes the effect this spell will have on the universe.   The spell he has chosen will rid the world of all the non magical beings, both human and other.  If that happens, the balance set forth for the universe will become unstable and will result in an universal explosion the likes of which will leave no planet intact."  Kiara paused and looked at the stunned and unbelieving faces of her rapt listeners.  She waited for them to soak it in then sat down.

"Wait, so you are saying that once the Muggle population is forfeit, then the universe basically collapses on it's self?"  Ron stated with a tone of disbelief in his voice.

Kiara studied his face for a few moments then smiled.

"Ron, I understand your skepticism, I understand if all of you have your doubts about what I have told you but, think of it.  With out The Muggles, with out the other part of the world, what will happen to this one?  Think about it, and I am sure you'll understand."

"hang on Kiara. How do you suppose we stop this, black magic?  I mean, how do we go about stopping something none of us know how to deal with?  How do we put a stop to something none of us is willing to understand?  I know I personally, even if it means I'll die, will never even try to understand the workings of the Dark Magic your father has decided to use."  Mrs. Weasley stood up and asked.  Her aged and wise face was both scared and angry.

"You may not understand the workings of the spells my father uses but I, I know exactly the workings of them.  I also know one other in this room who can help.  If he finds it important enough to work along side me that is."  Kiara turned her gaze on Draco Malfoy.  He stared at her with all the love of a fly for a frog.  

Draco hated Kiara and with good reason.  Harry may have sent his father to the wizards prison for all his connections with Voldem0rt but Kiara had been the one to kill him.  Lucius had escaped when the Dementors decided to take the Dark Lords side and Kiara took on the responsibility to capture him and bring him back to the Ministry for further punishment for his crimes.  She met up with him and they fought, she killed him.  Draco had never forgiven her for this even though it had been him or her.

"If it will save the world, I can work with you Kiara."  Draco said between clenched teeth.

Kiara nodded then turned to the rest of them.

"Ok, I suppose then it will be up to the rest of you to find out where it is that my father has taken to hiding.  It would seem also, that Sebastian has gone to his side.  This makes things a bit more tricky than we could imagine.  I only hope that we can get through this fast and hit hard enough to knock down what ever defenses they may have.  If there is no further questions, let's get started and get time going again.  I don't know about the rest of you but I most certainly am not ready for the end of time, yet."

Ginny Weasly

oooohhhhhhhh! I like I like! Keep going please!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 2 Dreams and the Past

Kiara went to sleep that night in her old room.  The room in what was once called the Slytherin House.  She lay down on the familiar bed and smiled at the memories of her time at School.  She hoped that when this was all over, the school would once again be able to start.  Too many children went with out the proper training now.  Too many children have been denied the excitement involved with attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

She fell asleep faster than one would have thought, what with the stress of the day and all the upcoming trials and tribulations to come.  She fell asleep and dreamed.

"Kiara, Kiara come here.  I need to talk to you."

"What is it mom?  What, you sound so excited about something."  Kiara walked over to her mother and sat across the table from her.  She gazed into her mothers emerald green eyes and waited for her to tell her what was so exciting.

"Kiara, I got a letter from the Ministry of Magic in England.  They want me to come back.  I know it's a lot to ask from you.  I know you have a perfectly wonderful relationship with your current Master but, it would mean so much more money for us.  I think also,.  You really should go and visit your birthplace.  I can give it a trial and if you decide you want to come back to the US then we'll come back.  Ok?"  Aurora stated to her.  

The look on her mothers face was so excited, so hungry to g back to England that the 15 year old Kiara couldn't stand to tell her no.  She smiled instead and then laughed

"You just want to go back to England so you can possibly meet Harry Potter.  I mean the scrap books you have on the guy, you'd think his mother would be jealous."

He mother laughed lightly at that, then quickly changed the subject.

Kiara stirred and smiled in her sleep.  The memory of her mother and herself in that little house in the US were probably the best of her life.

Kiara and her mother sat at yet another table in yet another house, they seemed to be going over some parchment.

Ginny Weasly

c'mon! don't give me cliff hangers!*puppy dog eyes* Please write more!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"I think I like this one.  He seems a bit odd but a strong sorcerer.  What do you think Mom?"  Kiara looked into those emerald green eyes once again.

"I think that is a god choice Kiara, perhaps.."

Kiara gasped in her sleep and began to toss a bit.

Her mother never did get to complete that sentence.  That was when the door flew open and a tall, darkly cloaked wizard walked into their new home and Kiara's mom pushed Kiara into a back room.

"Go away, what do you want with her?"  Aurora screamed.

"She's mine and I am taking her to her rightful home.  You have done good hiding her from me Aurora.  You should have never brought her back, as soon as she stepped foot on English soil, I felt her.  Her place is rightfully by my side.  Get out of my way."  

"No!  You can't..."

"Arvada Kedavra!"  

There was a flash of green light from under the crack ion the door and Kiara heard her mother's body hit the floor.  Silence, nothing for a bit nothing other than the low menacing laugh of the intruding wizard.  Suddenly, foot steps headed her way.  Kiara backed a few steps away from the door and readied herself for what ever might come.

The door handle turned then there was a clatter of hooves on the floor to the house.  The Wizard screamed out angrily then all was silent again.  After what seemed a long time, Kiara opened the door to fond the house empty.  Her mother's body lying on the floor, she was dead.

Kiara sat up in her bed and gasped for air.  That was definitely one memory she didn't want right now.  She got out of bed and walked down to the common room for the Slytherin House.

Damion

verry good.  However, yours are always good.  Thanks again for writng it.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

Harry slept in his room up in the Gryfindor tower.  He was dreaming a dream of the past as well.

"Hi, names Kiara"

"Hi, Harry, Harry Potter."

Kiara smiled and almost looked as if she wanted to laugh.  Harry never knew why she almost did not until later.

"I remember seeing you in the street in Little Winging Surrey.  I stopped by there later only to find the rude Muggles you were living with telling me you were no longer there."  Kiara smiled at him then, her smile brightened up his day, more than anything ever before.

Harry smiled in his sleep, the memory of the first time he met his sister one of his best.

"I hate him!  He betrayed me and I .."

"No Kiara, he hasn't betrayed you, not like you think.  He's had no choice, he had to do it.  Voldem0rt made him do it.  You'd be the monster we all feared for so long had he not.  If you want to hate anyone, hate our father. Not Max."

Kiara was heading out the door of the Ministry office she worked in and Harry had caught her.  She was going back to Voldem0rt, she was angry, Max had left her, he had said some terrible things to her, Harry remembered wanting to tell her that Max didn't mean any of them, he had to do it, he had to leave Kiara or face the fact that he, Max, would be the one solely responsible for the rise of the Shadow.  He had to leave and Kiara couldn't know why.

Harry also remembered that Kiara had went to their father, she had come back though, and since she had been back, there was something missing from her, he had asked.

"She's gone.  I tricked him into killing her.  But what now?  I've never seen him so angry, he left me and I felt an emptiness like none other.  I wish.."

Damion

hmm, "I wish.."  Please, don't leave me hanging, come on Ginny, your falling behind here.  lol J/K

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Ginny Weasly

I couldn't get on last night...Kiara c'mon, I'm putting your stories on my desktop, and I can't do this one till you foinish it!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

ok ok ok , her's some more, hang on.

Kiara Johnson

But she never finished that sentence, Harry slept on, thinking as to what it was she wanted to say, the look in her eyes was empty, she truly was missing something and he didn't think it was the Shadow.

Harry sat up in his bed and then went downstairs to the common room and sat next to the fire.

Draco slept in the Slytherin Dormitory as well, he had chosen the boy's old room, his bed familiar to his body, he fell asleep easily.  He fell asleep and dreamed.

Draco walked the halls of the Malfoy Manor.  He had been awakened by his father talking with some one.  He hid behind the wall and watched.

"you are to take custody of the child.  She is more important to our cause than your life is worth to you.  I don't care how much money it takes, use your influence in the Ministry and get her."  Voldem0rt was at their house, he was talking to Lucius like an obsessed maniac.  

"As you command my Lord."  Lucius said and then Voldem0rt disappeared.

Draco was whisked to yet another point in time.  He now stood at the front of the Manor, watching as the car pulled into the drive.  His curiosity had grown to that of a young kitten watching a string held up in front of it.

The car stopped just in front of the entrance and the driver stepped out and opened the back door.  First, Lucius stepped out, his expression was less than jovial, Draco knew who ever it was that made him angry was still with him.

Then, a girl stepped out of the car, she was beautiful yes however, she frightened Draco at the same time.  He couldn't put a finger on it just now but something in her was not human, it was not of this world, he had this feeling, she could destroy anything she wanted to. He took and involuntary step back from the car and stared at her.

"This is Kiara, she'll be staying with us from now on.  We can discus why, when we get into the house."

Draco was whisked once again to yet another memory.

"You have no right to try and keep me from Max Draco Malfoy!  Stand in my way and you'll find that my patience with you has come to an end."

"you cause nothing but trouble in my house Kiara and I will not have you  running about with a Muggle lover the likes of Max."

"You will not have me, or is it that you really don't care but your fear of my father is what drives you to be such a TWIT!"

Draco remembered the look on her face, he knew she was right.  Suddenly he was whisked away again.  This was something new, something he didn't know, something he had never seen before, he seemed to be looking through the eyes of some one else.

"You silly girl, did you really think you could come after me and take me back there?"  Lucius was saying.

Ginny Weasly

Kiara!*pretends to scold*Didn't I tell you not to have cliff hangers?*laughs* I'm kidding
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret