News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

**~RP~**

Started by _Lavender_, February 27, 2004, 09:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*she awakens sometime during the night, then makes her way down to the common room, tiredly sighing as she enters the empty room*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

^Draco _Malfoy^

_Lavender_

*she jumps, then turns around to see him, a relieved smile playing on her features* hey Draco, thought you were some one else....*she shakes her head, then grns* so what are you doing down here so late at night?

^Draco _Malfoy^

nothing really being insomic you?

_Lavender_

nuthin *she smiles, then tiredly sinks back into the couch*

^Draco _Malfoy^

I'm not so tired anymore....

_Lavender_

*she looks up at him and smiles* oh really?

Sabastian

*Comes down form the guys dorm and sits on a chair but says nothing and looks peeved.  He holds his hands below is chin in a Pyramid shape and stares into the fire as if waiting for someting*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

_Lavender_

*she looks up as he enters* Peeves, Sabastian?....*a scowl forms on her face at the thought of him, as he was the reason she hadn`t been getting any sleep lately, for he always found a bucket of water somewhere..*

Zack

*a loud uproar suddenly erupts from the boys dorms, and Peeves can be seen floating as fast as he can in the opposite direction, disappearing into the near wall*
         *he starts down the stairs looking deeply ruffled, but even the more tired**he runs a hand through his hair, then seats himself on a chair and yawns*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.