News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Hufflepuff Commen Room~RP

Started by Kayla, March 14, 2004, 08:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayla

*walks in a grabs a book from the shelf and sits down to read it*
I might look smart, I might act smart, but I am definatly (Not) Smart!!

_Lavender_

*the portriat swings on its hinges as she enters, slamming after her, snd she makes her way over to the chair by the fire unknowing of anyone there, her eyes flashing dangerously, and a deathly expression settles on her features, expressing her obviously horendus day**she seats her self into the chair snd stares deeply into te pits of the fire, which have since raised when she entered*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kayla

*one of Kala's little brothers walks up to Lav* What are you doing here, Gryffindor?(He get's his attitude from Kayla!)
*Kayla runs over* Watch it barf face, Lavender here would throw you out the window and think nothing of it*shoves her brother aside* Sorry about that Lavender

_Lavender_

*she growls at the boy, but has so far managed to keep her temper to a minimum* no problem *she quietly looks back into the fire*

Kayla

*grabes her brother by the shoulders and sits him on a chair* You are a first-year! Don't go picking fights with kids! Especilly kids who are older, and much more experianced than you! If Celia could listen to me, why can't you?

_Lavender_

*she looks over at the boy now, and makes eye contact, her murdrous glare sending chills down his spine* a first year eh? *she grins devilishly, then looks up to Kayla* kids got spirit at the least

Kayla

*smiles* Too much spirit if you ask me*turns to her brother* Scam Kendall! * the first year glares at her the runs up to his dorm*

_Lavender_

*she stares at the boy untill he runs away, and she watches as he retreats up the staircase*

Zack

*enters quietly and makes his way over to the couch, noticing the other girl beside Lav*  hey Lav, hello...er-who are you?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kayla

*looks at him* I'm Kayla Lombarda

Zack

Zack Wolf. *he smiles in greeting, then glances toward the stairs* brother? *he grins a bit*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kayla

*smiles* nice to meet you. Yes, my little brother. Kendall gets on everybodys nerves with his attitude

_Lavender_

*she waves in hello at him, then forces a smile, forcing down some of her previous anger, and looks at Kayla* he seems nice, underneath it all *shrugs*

Kayla

*smiles* When nobody but family is around, he's an angel! He can be sweet, especilly when he wants something from you

Zack

*laughs, thinking of people like that, then grins* sly one, huh? *laughs agian*