News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Battle For Love

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 19, 2004, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Once again, waiting for replies, the reason being, I need to be sure pl are reading, if not, then why post?  Also, please post replies to Em's story, I want to read more but she refuses to post with out feed back.  lol I love you all, and thanks for reading.

LUVS~N~STUFF

KIARA

P.S  Go to the previouse page for my last post on the story.  thanks.  ;)

Ginny Weasly

Kiara, you know most of us are reading! C'mon!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

please keep it comin!! I`m reading!  ;)

:-*Lav
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 3 Immortal loss

Lavender sat in the Gryfindor common room. He mood less than jovial.  Since Kiara's return, she had stayed away, not wanting to face the fact that her, sister, had become everything the Prophecies had forewarned.  She had thought, at one point, Kiara's friends could keep her away form all that but she had been proven wrong.  Kiara had gone so far as to push her, Lavender, away with those hurtful words and now, Lavender wanted nothing to do with her former, sister.

Ginny sat in the common room, sitting silently next to Lavender.  Several times since Kiara's return she had tried to contact her telepathically to no avail.  She knew this wasn't Harry's sister they were seeing walk the halls of Hogwarts.  She also knew, that if some one didn't do something soon, Kiara would be lost to them forever.

Harry came down from the boy's dorm and sat next to Ginny.

"What do you think Gin?  Do you thin k Max can beet this one?  I mean, he's won every other time."  His words lost the conviction they normally held.

"She's lost to us Harry, I suggest you cut you losses now and walk away.  School is almost out and soon, Kiara will no longer be under the protective eyes of  Dumbledore and then what's to stop her?"  Lavender growled.

"Lavender, if Kiara wanted to do something, Dumbledore couldn't stop her, not even if he had the rest of the teachers to back him up.  No, she's not lost, just missing.  If she were lost, This school and all the people in it would have been destroyed long ago."  Ginny replied to Lavender's angry answer.

"It's all up to who can take control over her.  Right now, it seems that she's controlling it herself.  However, her hold is weak and anyone can step in and take over at any point.  When that happens, I hope it is Max who does so. Anyone else means the total loss of Kiara and depending on the winner, perhaps the total loss of the world as well.  She was born to become the perfect weapon, her father made sure of that when he made the pact with the Devil."  Draco's voice came from the porthole as he stepped through.

Instead of being upset at Draco's knowledge of the pass word, Harry looked at him curiously.

"How do you know so much Draco? What is it you've been hiding inside your  mind, not telling the rest of us?"  Harry responded.

Draco assumed his all too familiar snake-like grin and looked at the others in the room.

"Do you mind?"  He said, pointing to a chair, looking around at the Gryfindor common room for the first time.

Harry nodded and Draco went, sat next to Ginny on the couch and smiled at her, his gray-blue eyes mocking her hatred for him.  Ginny growled then stood and went to another seat.  Draco laughed then let his eyes fall upon Lavender.

"How one so beautiful can hold so much hatred, is beyond me, Miss Potter." Draco said in an almost distant tone.

"Get on with it Draco or leave." Lavender growled.

^Draco _Malfoy^

BUMP!

"How one so beautiful can hold so much hatred, is beyond me, Miss Potter." Draco said in an almost distant tone.

I sound like a poet hehe

Ginny Weasly

Keep it up kiara! And Ryan, neither you nor DRaco would be able to say that, it's too cool! J/K! lol
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

LMFAO people.  And yes, Draco would come up with something like that.  lol, he's just the kinda character that would say it.   :P

I am, I am.  You miss my point, wolf."  Draco smiled at her.  "You need not hate Kiara, it's not her that hurt you, it was the devil.  She had no control over herself.  The moment her Guardian Angel stepped foot in that forsaken room of her fathers, it was all over, her fate sealed." Draco paused then turned and gazed into the eyes of his long time enemy.  "Potter, you have heard for each evil born into this world there is a good?  Am I not correct?"

"Go on.."  Harry replied, narrowing his emerald-green eyes.  "Get to your point Malfoy."

"Such unrest in this room, I'm getting there."  Draco started, letting his eyes now fall upon Ginny.  "Well, Kiara was born the ultimate evil and it was once thought, you were the good to counter her birth, but you're not.  That, my dear Gryfindors, is Max.  He was not destined to be in Slytherin, he is, by rights a Gryfindor, however, the hat knew he needed to be in Slytherin.  It knew he had to become one with the evil to be sorted there after him.  You, my dear little Weasley, have no role here except to make sure Harry here, kept alive through the Shadow's existence.  The Shadow is dead, your time to step down has come."

"I won't give up on Kiara any more than anyone else.  You can't come in here and tell be to back off, I won't!"  Ginny's eyes flashed with anger at Draco's words.

"You know what Weasley?  Your gorgeous when your angry."  Draco laughed as he stood.  "Oh, and Potter.."  He continued, looking at Harry.  "I'd be careful, she can still kill you, you know... and that would be the Immortal loss that throws her over the edge."  With that, Draco left the Gryfindor common room, a smirk on his face.

"How does he KNOW so MUCH."  Ginny growled.

"Well, look who his father is, I still think Malfoy is keeping a few more things to himself however, his giving us these things is a good step.  Perhaps he won't stand in the way of things, after all."  Harry said, a look of thought across his handsome features.

Lavender stood at that point and walked off.  She headed out the porthole and was gone.  Draco's words hanging in the air and ceaselessly echoing in her mind.  Had she been too harsh in her opinions?  She'd have to think about things again.

As she walked, she turned into her white wolf form and headed in to the forest.

^Draco _Malfoy^

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

More is on the way.  I want to finish the next chapter before I post any more so hang in there, should have it up by 5am my time.
LUVS~N~STUFF

KIARA

Ginny Weasly

okay, so I add four hours...6...7....8....9 am est. time!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

So, I gather I am being held to that?  heehe

Ginny Weasly

yes of cours, I want to read some more!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Sorry, didn't even get hime from work until 6 this morning.  lol but here is some of the 4th chapter for you.

Chapter 4  Evan and Sebastain

Evan sat in the back of the room, watching as Sebastian began to create a void in which to step through to his firey underwrld.

"Sebastian, wait."

Sebastian turned around and eyed Evan, a darkened grin crossed his extremely handsom features and he noded a greeting to Evan.

"What is it son of Satran?"  Sebastian asked, raising a brow at his contact with the Angel of light.

"Kiara, I wanted to speak to you about your sister."  Evan returned, steping down from his seat on the table and walking over to Sebastian.

Sebastian turned, closing the porthole into the other world then again, turned to gaze, questionably at Evan.  Evan's piercing-blue eyes looked a little beaten to him.  He looked the total oppiste of Max, who's ice-blue eyes seemed to perfect image of strength and stuborness that Sebastian always admired.

"What seems to be the problem, Angel."  Sebastian almost purred.

Sebastian knew what Evan wanted, and he was more than willing to help, for a price.  He didn't want to see Max and Kaira together any more than Evan.  The diffrence, Evan knew that Max belonged with Kiara and knew also that taking her away from him was going to be the hardest thing any one, God or not, had to do.

"Max has lost, he no longer controls her and if they...well if they join together, it will be the end of this worlld the humans have become so attached to.  If onlyI could take Kiara away, I could stop this battle form happening on earth.  I can bring it down to the pits f hell where is should be.  Together, Kaira and I could stop my father for a long time and let this world continue on it's merry way.  Will you help me?"

Sebastian laughed.  His laughter was a great darkened sound, not the jovial sound of a normal person but that of I real status of the lord of fire.

"I will help you Evan, however, I must ask that once you do gain her total love, you help me take her powers of fire.  They are rightfuly mine and only the Lord of Fire should be allowed to hold power over the flames in that way."  He said, his black eyes flashing with a great jealousey that seemed to consume him totally.

Although, deceiving Kiara this way hurt, Evan had no choice but to agree.  He wanted her more than anything else in the univers and this small rice seemed to be small enough to give for that love.

^Draco _Malfoy^