News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Battle For Love

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 19, 2004, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 5  Forgetting

"Where are we?"  

"Open your eyes now Kiara."

Kiara opened her eyes and the stars reflected in her emerald irises.

"We're in the stars..but how?  I'm not an angel, I'm.." Kiara started then stopped, she didn't know why she questioned, she thought there was something but, it faded as soon as she began the thought, not really caring how, she looked around at the vastness of her beloved stars.  "Can we stay here forever?"

Evan smiled down at her, he held her in his arms, keeping her both safe and warm.

"No Kiara, we can't stay here."  

"That's ok, I don't know that I wish to stay here that long."  She turned her gaze to Evan, a look of unending love in her eyes.  "I don't belong here, any more than you.  I only wish to be here in death.  That is all that matters to me now."  She kissed his cheek lightly and Evan closed his eyes.

Evan unfolded his arms from around her and held her hand now.  At his lead they began to walk amongst the stars, Kiara looked around then down at her bare feet as she stepped lightly upon thin air.  She suddenly noticed her garb.  She was now dressed in a long, almost sheeer black gown that hung loosely from her waist to flow lightly around her ankles as she walked.  She looked up at Evan and smiled

"Do you like it?"

Kiara nodded then looked back out at the endless univers.  She couldn't remember anything past her being held by Evan, she only had memories, of her longing for the stars and it seemed the only one she knew was Evan  but this didn't bother her.  She felt safe and happy, what else mattered?   She couldn't even remember her mortal life any longer, it was lost, stricken from her memories like chalk is stricken from the calkboard at the end of the day.  The moment she bagan to remember things, they simly slipped away.  Nothing mattered to her now but to walk amongst the stars or to follow Evan where ever it might be he took her.

They stopped and Evan stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist, his wings spread far out and Kaira rested her hands upon his and sighed the most contented sound she'd ever made in her 17 years of life.  The weight of the world off her mind, the fate of others, unknown.

The stars began to grow further away and Kaira seemd to sadden, just a bit at their leaving.  She felt his lips on the back of her neck and closed her eyes, now lossing her longing to stay, so long as he held her, it was fine, nothing was going to harm her, no one would try and take her away and besides, she thought, they could always come back.

The rested now on a cloud, far above the earth.  They kissed,  after some time, Kiara layed her head on hias chest, his arms came around to hold her almost protectively and Kiara smiled.

"What am I?  I mean, who and why, can I walk amongst the stars with an angel, with you?  Am I dead?"  Kiara asked, her mind, being the same as always began to question things.  She couldn't help it, it was just they way of her young mind.

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Evan ran his hand through her long, soft hair, gently.  He thought how to answer her question for a moment then smiled and leaned his head down and kissed the top of her head..

"Does it really matter to you how, or why?  Isn't it enough just to know you are here and we are together?"

"I guess, it doesn't really matter, I just don't know who I am, or why I even exist.  These things seem to cloud my mind, alost screaming at me to be answered.  Is that wrong?"

Evan smiled again, to answer this straight could mean the end of their fun.  The end of his selfish longing to have her as his own.

"You exist for me.  You are my angel in a world of hate, you are my light.  The humans below us, they care not for the things you do.  The care for nothing more than ownership of the univers.  You care for the existence of the univers.  Unlike you, the rest of the world wants to see the earth ruled, you just want to see your self exsiting in the world.  You are perfection and the only one worth existing amongst the stars and the only one who can do not more than visit them.  I once made you a promise of flying amost them.  I am here to see that my promise comes true."  Evan answered.  His answer was honest and truethfull, while still evading a straight answer as to exactly why, she was here.  He couldn't tell her she was the one to bring balance to that horrible world below them.  Had he, she would leave, even if she didn't want to.  It was her nature to take care of others, all he wanted, was to take care of her.

"The world sounds like a scary place.  Are the humans really that horrible?  Do they really want nothing more than to rule everything they see?  How can one be so selfish?  Not letting things be as the should, Wanting to keep the beauty of something so dear, to them selves?  How can the Gods permit such horrible creatures to walk to face of the planet?  I wish I could help them understand their wrongs..."  Kaira sighed, a tear for humanity rolling down her cheek to dissapear in Evans robes.

Her words made tears of his own well up in his sky-blue eyes.  Was what he was doing as selfish as those humans she spoke of?  Sheould he tell her the trueth?  If he did, would she hate him for ever.  To loose her, his true light of life, it would surely destroy him.  However, it was only a matter of time, he knew, before his father crept in and tried to take her form him.  Max was easy enough to overcome.  He was but human.  His father, on the other hand, was the lord of the underworld and once he realized, or found, them.  The Devil would surely try and take her for his own.  He, like the humans, sought out only rulership over the entire world.  Kiara was not meant for that.  She was meant, in Evans eyes, to walk amongst the stars and lay amongst the clouds, forever happy and forever beautiful.

Instead of answering her further questions, Evan sat up and Kiara with him, he took her once more in his arms and they began to decend to the earth, the land looked quite beautiful to Kaira form up here in the clouds.  Her heart soared once again as the soft eath toughed her bare feet, she curled her toes in the cool dirt on top the mountain the stod upon.

"Why have we come down to the earth love?"  Kiara asked, watching the trees sway in the slight breeze.

Ginny Weasly

more more more! Oh yeah, and BUMP!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Evan took her hand in his again ands they walked over to the edge of the peek and looked down.

"You see the beauty of the planet though untainted eyes.  Your soul sees what it wants to see.  Look closer Kiara, look closer at the scares and the wounds in the earth.  All caused by those humans who dwel upon it.

Kiara looked down the side of the mountain, her eyes searching for signs of destruction.  At first she saw nothing, but after a moment she began to see what Evan was talking about.  Just a few miles below she notices a bare patch at the side of te mountain.  A clear-cutting and watched as the huge vehicles waound down it's side, carrying away the now dead trees upon their beds.

She looked up at Evan.  "Why do you show this to me Evan?  I don't want to know, I don't want to feel the pain of the earth."  Kaira looked pained, she hadn't remembered any of this, all she could remember was happyness, until now.  Now she began to realise the pain of the planet and something else.  Something cutting at the edges of her mind.  

"That's enough.  Come here Kiara."  Evan straightened the look in his eyes was of slight panic.  He hadn't realized his showing of the planets suffering would dresge other thoughts to her mind.

Kiara straightened, and walked to him, her expresion one of great curiosity.  She took his hand in hers and followed him back to the clouds.

"I only showed you those tings so you would know what I speak of.  Now you know and we will no long need to go to earth.  We'll stay here."

Kiara looked quizzickly at him again.  "There is something else down there, something that wanted me to know it.  I know not what it iwas...maybe.."

"NO!  It was nothing Kiara, forget about it."

"O, ok Evan as you wish."  Kiara responded then smiled.

Evan took her in his arms again and kissed her.  Kiara reacted just as any lover would and kissed his lips softly, then she smiled a bit devilishly and jumed into the air, the wings of her angel form spreading wide and she soard back high in to the sky and hovered, a look af great curiosity on her face.

Ginny Weasly

must i say it again? Keep going! lol
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

keep goin hun! its great!!
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

^Draco _Malfoy^

a bit mushy for me...(But becca loves it) I like it to! So don't worry..your doing great!

Kiara Johnson

Thanks Ryan, I think and thanks to becca too.  lolJust hang in ther eall you non mush lovers, it's going to get better starting now..*Evil laugh*
Luvs-n-stuff
    Kiara

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Evil_To_The_Max

Hey,Kiara...Does this have anything to do with my idea?

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Next chapter amx, next chapter, this was written before your idea.  lol  Huggles and kisses
Kiara

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 6  The Awakening

Jason Johnson walked up the mountain, as he looked around, he began to think that perhaps this was not such a good idea after all.  

Jason had come to Hogwarts this year, he was only 11 years old but had the same determination his older brother had and right now, Max lay in ST. Mungo's and Jason had been told that Kiara was the only one who could wake him so, he trudged now, up this mountian, to find her.

He came to a clear cutting in the forest and stopped, looking around with horrified eyes.  What he saw truly had to be the work of something strong and very unforgiving.

To his right there was a large logging truck, tipped on it's side and smoldering from a fire that had sweapt through it not long ago.  The Muggles had tried to esccape from it but it would seem that they too, had been burned and still lay there, amongst the dead tree trunks they had begun to carry down the mountain side.  To his left, there seemed to be even more Muggles lying aound, dead, all of them dead, dong the job they had been ppaid to do.  Jason took a deep breath and continued on.

He walked amongst the fallen trees and stumps for several minutes before finaly, at the edge of the clearing, he once agan came to a stop, finding what he had been lokng for.

Kiara sat on a dead tree stump just a hundred yards away from him.  She looked odd to him as she sat, holding a small bird in her hands; she seemed to be talking to it.  He didn't make a sound and instead, waited for her to notice him.  He had no intentions of upsetting her for any reason.  He was here to ask her why and also, to see if he might be able to persuade her to bring his brother back.

"What do you want, little human?"  Kiara asked, letting the bird fly from her hand and turning to regard him.

"Kiara...I, could you, what happened here?"  Jason asked, he was nervouse but stood his ground at any rate.

"Oh, this, the earth was crying out in pain and those non magical humans continued to destroy her forest so, I killed them.  Really, they wouldn't listen to me when I asked them nicely.  They just laughed at me."  She paused then turned her eyes on him again.  "How is it that you know of me?  I know not who you are."  Kiara asked, her emerald eyes keeping him in their sight.

"Kiara, it's me, Jason, Max's brother.."  He stopped, relising that perhaps, she didn't remember, well, he'd just have to make her remember then.

Jason took a step closer and, relising she didn't take his forward movement as a threat, he walked dup to her.
********************************************************************************

Max lay in a bed at St. Mungo's, he had been there for weeks now.  His mom sat at hs side still, holding his hand and talking to him.  Then, for the first time since Kaira had plunged him into this sleep, he spoke.

"NO!  Get away from her.."  His words echoed loudly through the Hospital, his mother jumped awake and stared at him.  Then standing quickly, she sent for a nurse and bade her call Dumbledore to the hspital.  She was told to contact him the moment max made any change.

**********************************************************************************

Kiara tilted her head to the side and streached her wings forward, brushing Jason's shoulder then folded them at her back.  She then reached out and took the boy's hand and pulled him gently to her, looking at him closely now.  With her other hand she reached out and ran her hand over his spiky blond hair.  Then, looking almost haunted, she loked into his eyes for the firt time.  

"Your eyes, the are ice-blue, it seems as though perhaps I do know you.."  Kiara paused, trailed off, trying to remember those eyes.  

Jason then did something very brave for an eleven year old boy.  He boldly reached out and layed his hand on the side of Kaira's face and closed his eyes.

Kiara suddenly gasped at all the visions Jason began showing her from his mind.  They were visions of her and a boy, those eyes, the same as the one's she looked into now, the hair balck, but the eyes, then she saw him, it was..Kaira jerked away from Jason, a look of compleate horror written on her face and she trembled.

"Lies!  All lies, I don't know him, he's .."  But she knew now, the thing that kept trying to enter her mind, it was the same person she saw in Jason's mind.."Max..."  Kiara finished in a whisper.
**********************************************************************************

Dumbledore was at Max's bed side now, he looked down at him.

"You were right, he's waking but.."  Dumbledore was at a loss, not human could come out of this, no human could break through the barrier Kiara had put on him.

As Dumbledore and Max's mother looked down upon him, Max began to change, right in front of them.  His hair changed slowly at first to blond, not just any blond bt, a golden color.  His whole self sseemed to change.  His face taking on a harder, less friendly apearance.

Kiara and Jason both jumped at a loud bang behind them.  Kiara looke dup and suddenly her safe, angelic expresion changed to that of hurt and anger.

"Why did you make me do it Evan?"

"Get away from her boy.  You.."

There was another jolt in the air, almost as if a rift in time was created and everything seemed to slow.

Evan spun around to see Max, standing before him, the loko he had was of compleate anger.  Only, the diffrence was, max too, had his own set of wings.  Like Kiara's, and not like Evan's, they were leathery and black.

Ginny Weasly

I'm hanging on every word! BUMP!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

will be posting more soon enough so hang omn..k?