News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anyone know where book 5 is??

Started by ActingaddictAZ, June 28, 2002, 05:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ActingaddictAZ

???DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE BOOK FIVE IS??? OR HAVE ANY IDEA AS TO WHEN IT IS COMING OUT? OR DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT? LOL BTW, HI!
DRACO IS MINE ;)...HEHE

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Nuh uh, Girl!  Draco is mine! >:}
N e way, Welcome to the site!  Hope you have a lovely time and enjoy us crazy ppl!  Please don't leave like very1 else!  :-\BTW- The 5th book hasn't even reached the publishers yet.  JKR is still working on it, I think.  BUt I know that it's far from coming out.  Next year, every1 is saying. (But I heard July 31st *shrug*).
Well, cya 'round!  ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Draco.....bah! I read a story where his father killed him! Heh...and at
www.gryffendortower.net, he's a ghost! Heh... ()  

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome,
welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!!!! Have a nice day. :)

Book 5? I did hear from a very unreliable source that it was coming out this summer...
*growls deeply* I'm going to sick my Padfoot on them! WAH-HA HA HA - *hack hack* HA!!!
But they usually always come out on Harry's bithday (which is July 31 for those who
need to be more observent...). So, probably next year (hopefully () )! Well, I can wait,
I want JK Rowling to take her time and make it as best she can! :):):):):)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

The 4th book came out on July 8th...

Yeah, I guess I want the book to be really good, but it had BETTER BE FRICKIN LONG!!! *breaths heavily through nose* Yes, Gengi, sick that Dog on 'em, and I'll sick my snake!  ;D j/k j/k

hpcoolest5

Somewhere she said it wouldn't be as long as the fourth book, and welcome, ActingaddictAZ! I heard the fifth book will be out in Aus by July 3rd. ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MrsRadcliffe0480

no no I heard from a confidential site that the 5th book is not coming out until fall of 2003 at the earliest.

I'm quite upset at this news and I think JK Rowling needs to learn how to type faster!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Yes.  I totally agree.  It's so not fair for us.

Gengi

Well, life's not fair.

But I've been thinking! :D I'm probably going to be in Collage, or out of it, by the time all the books and movies are out!!!! :o That's a scary thought! I'm just starting High School!

I think they're only doing the 2 movies... they might be doing the 3rd, but they definitely aren't doing all of them.

Gengi

Awwww, that sucks I wanted them to make all the movies! (Even though they would later turn PG-13...). And I wish they would make an anime too! One that is TRUE to every askpect(hehe sp) of the book! And I wanna help! :D Help creat and chose the voice actors! ^o^ Ah, as I watch the pigs fly by... But hey! It could happen! :) I have you guess on my side, don't I? ^.^

Yesh, as pig's fly and elephants swim (can they? ???)
It would've been really hard to keep the same actors throughout the movie series, if they did all 7.  The kids would've grown up too fast, and someone might die or something like that.
I think an anime would be the best idea that jumped into their messed up little minds. lol

Gengi

Lol! I think elephants can swims...*shrug*

Yeah... *.* Harry Potter anime! *.* I wanna be incharge of what the charaters look like too - art director! I want a say in everything!

....Harry Potter anime.... *.*

emily824

hey, i don't know the full name of the book, but it something like the flight of the pheonix. ne way, it's comming out in november! ;D
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Gengi

*slumps down in her chair* That's it! I give up! I'll just wait tell I see the pre-order forms...

hpcoolest5

Emily...... Are u Emily Enright? :oAnd, the fifth book's name is HP and the Order Of The Phoenix. It's such a bummer that all the movies aren't coming out..... Gengi, u're only in grade eight? :o :)Yaaaaaaahhhhhh! Someone like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!