News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban the movie

Started by tekronman, April 6, 2004, 09:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekronman

If you haven't seen it already there is a movie trailer for harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, and there is even a teaser trailer.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/harrypotter3.php

my favorite part is when hermione punches the $#!@ out of Malfoy. ;)

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

Zack

yeah, the trailers are good, I saw the teaser one while watching ScoobyDoo two (had to take my little cusin, but it really was quite hilarious :P) Looks good

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

I saw POA!  :)
It's alright...Worse than I expected...But alright I guess... :-\
Though they left out way too much...*Mumbles irritably to self*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

lol, Ella.  I liked the movie.  Yes, it did not follow the book almost not at all, however, in it's own right, it was a good movie.

tekronman

i thought it was awesome, so i didn't follow the book but at least i didn't know every d**n thing that was gonna happen next, thats what makes a movie good is the suspense, its like reading harry potter six for the first time and already knowing what happened, its just not as good

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

Kiara Johnson

YES!  That's what I'm talking about... :) YA!  Some one finaly agrees with me about the diffrence between books and movies.

THE MOVIE WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFRENT FORM THE BOOK.  You have to expect that.

Avril

googl

I agree with Kiara It's like writingg fan fics we change the way the books writen to suit ourselves the movies do that too...I think i just confused myself..LOL
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/