News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP that started in GCR

Started by brian, April 17, 2004, 01:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

(LAvender I'm brian in this one)

~Nope, anything new?~

_Lavender_

(ok ;))

*she nods, then lays the paper out onto the table in front of her, shaking her head* the trolls. They completely rampaged an entire muggle city, an uncounted total of deaths, so far avrageing a hundred. I know its a small town, but...*she trails off, shuddering a bit at the graphic photo, her pace paling a bit more* something is wrong...
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

brian

*Stares at it grimly* ~Ther is something strange about it. Trolls would need a lot of guiding to do this type of work.~

_Lavender_

yes....that....but look at this. *she points her finger toward one of the bodies in the photo, then another, then to another* they are order members..from another country, I think, but still...how would the trolls know their wherabouts, -**she freezes, staring once more at the photo* Brian.....Who is that? *she points to a body at the edge of the photo, her hand now shaking*

brian

~no...how did they know ( who is it anyways)~

_Lavender_

*she places her elbow onto the table and rests her forehead onto her palm, closing her eyes, racking her brain* I know her..ugh..who is it?! *she growls, sighing* I can`t remember at the moment...its been a long time...but I have a wicked feeling that we are going to find out..and I don`t like this feeling at all.....*she shudders then sits up once more, taking another sip of her juice, the pain and confusion evedent in her eyes* what do we do? *she watches over the hall as early risers begin to filter into the hall, anong with, surprisingly, Snape*

brian

~Do you think we should ask?~

_Lavender_

*she nods* yes...I don`t know what elso to do...

brian

~c;mon, let's go~ *they walk over to snape with the newspaper*

_Lavender_

*she follows him, then thrusts the paper into Snapes hand, unusually quiet as he reads*

brian

~the story doesn't say much, but look at the bodies Professor.~

brian

_Lavender_

*her eyes trail up from the stone floor in which they`d been content in staring at to look at Snapes reaction, her eyes unwillingly, but truely playing her feelings. She was tired of the brutality. She had seen the endings of many battles in her life, many looking actually quite simalar to the photo, but it was the complete renewal that she had lost more in something so simalar that she hated. She paused on that exact thoght, her face turning ghostly and her eyes turning steely, completely emotionless. She knew the person whom rested dead in the photo. she knew her quite well, and it was quite obvious*

brian

* speaking only to lavender* ~ Lavender, who is it? I know you know. You know I can tell.~

_Lavender_

~she was my friend....~

Snape:*he stares at the paper in discust* I will see to the headmaster *he walks away after nodding rather curtly toward them both*

*she stares after him, then turns to Brian and sighs, her eyes finding contempt in the floor once more*