News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Latest POA News

Started by Sabastian, April 29, 2004, 07:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabastian

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN

Being the most famous boy in the world could go to a 14-year-old's head. The first two "Harry Potter" movies raked in $1.8 billion worldwide, so what's truly magical is that Daniel Radcliffe isn't a monster. Not even close. "Being famous is kind of—" he starts to say, but then stops. "I never like to think of myself as famous, because you start to think in a different way and then you become really weird." See? And he hasn't even met J. Lo. As for the movie, this time it's directed by Alfonso Cuarón ("Y Tu Mamá También"), so expect a more stylized ride. Gary Oldman joins the cast as the sinister convict Sirius Black, who's pursuing Harry, along with some soul-sucking Dementors who turn the air arctic whenever they show up—a Cuarón touch that isn't in the book, and made for a particularly wicked game of Quidditch. "It just looks brilliant!" Radcliffe says. "It's this really big action sequence, and all the raindrops turn to ice and start to cut Harry's face. When we were shooting they were chucking water over me before each take." Pause. "They did heat it, I'm glad to say, which I'd like to think means they like me." June 4
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Fawkes

Thanx for the news Sebastian!! :thumbsup:

Avril

Kiara Johnson

cool bastian!  :thumbsup: