News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dursleys not in GOF!

Started by Fawkes, May 6, 2004, 11:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dursleys are so pathetic I'd rather live without them ;D

And ronweazley was right, the director for Movie 3 and Movie 4 are two different people. But then, quite true, I didn't like Cuaron's style. I just hope the new director's better... (Wait. Who is the new director? ;D)

Fawkes

Mike Newell.
I hope he's better too! Cuaron's style was the worst! :P

LavyBrown

I liked his style. He made it seem like the emotions of the charaters are moving somewhere unlike Chris in moive 2.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Fawkes

Quote from: LavyBrown on August 21, 2005, 05:31:35 AM
I liked his style. He made it seem like the emotions of the charaters are moving somewhere unlike Chris in moive 2.
I kind of agree with you.. You see if Cauron had directed another movie it might have been good but IMO he didn't do well at all in HP :P

ronweazley122

I don't know,I liked the darkness he brought the movie...But some of his ideas were ridiculous.He threw out their uniforms,giving them "Street" clothes...(harry is suppose to have gotten hand me downs from dudley!looked like gap to me..)and,the shrunken head,the ridiculous animal sounds scene...it goes on and on.but,I've realized,as far as editing goes,Directors don't have the final say.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!