News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Quarter moon,going on full.

Started by Alex R., May 21, 2004, 05:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*she swops into the window, sending shards of glass everywhere, but as she transforms into herself, she shrugs off the scratches and glass in annoyance, her eyes a burning reddish-green* Ginny, I need you to come with me. The forest-it`s under attack. *her tones are strict, war-like, putting very clearly that she wasn`t about to take any more shi* from the enemy, and, lets say, her temper wasn`t joyous* Harry, Alex, come, now! Theres no time to tell Dumbledore, the animals are in danger. *she transforms back into the cream colored bird and starts back out into the raging storm, the wounds unon her arms and back evident momentarily, then gone as she dissapears into the darkness*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*drops her food again and dissapers. reappers in the forest* Tika! Moon! Akron! *whistles loundly and the three apper* Akron, get your granfathers troops, Tika get your fist ranks. Moon, get the Growlers
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*poofs out of the room and reappears as a phenix*
~lav wat are they~
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

*hears his message*~what do u think they are?~ *smiles as akron approches*
A:They are *click* here
G:Good, set them up a border gards
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~hurry now~ *she talks to both Harry and Ginny* ~they are a demon of some sort. Not fire-demons, as Sebastian knows, but something from the very depths of evil itself. I do bot know their strengths, but their weakness is at the neck. Hurry, they have entered the forest at the complete opposite edge, all the way across. There are hundreds, and many animals have died aready. Ginny, Harry, come to me, I must tell you the worst in person.~ *she flys to a clearing, then lands, transforming into herself, waiting impatiently*

Ginny Weasly

*isn't going to wast time, she transports to the clearing and looks around with a horribley unpleasent look*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*poof beside them in human form* *can feel the pain everywhere*  who could kill some many things without regret.
*face scrunches up in deturmination.  I can slow them down but i need to know one thing first.  are they loke Crabbe and Goyle, really dumb with a big ego.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

*kneels down and picks something up, closing her hands around it, then opining them. Inside is a dying baby bird. Ginny bite her lip and wipes away a tear* You poor, poor thing....*pats the chick*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

*had 2 run out of thu castle, in the form of a black cat.* ~guys this looks bad.  Lav, do u know what kind of enemy it is?  what can we do 2 help?~ *turns back into a human and stands next 2 ginny.* :(
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

_Lavender_

*she gets suddenly distracted, at the sight of the dying animal, and she gently takes it from Ginnys hands, staring, it`s big, round brown eyes tiredly curious as a small tear runs down the side of her face**slowly, she leans down ad kisses the little one on the top of the head; a feathersoft touch, yet one filled with such love, it brought another tear down her cheak**as her lips touch the birds down feathers, a white, hazy grey light engufs it, then fades, as fast as it had come, and, suddenly, the bird is completely healed, save for its exhaustion**she gently restores it in Ginnys hands, where it looks up at her, and then snuggles into her arms**she pauses for a moment, then looks back up at them, awkwardly, I promised I would never show anyone....**she shudders, weakened by the use of the magic, but jumping back to the matter at hand*
It is true, they do have their `ego`s`, and they will die willingly, but they aren`t stupid. They are more cunning than usual. Worst thing, half are muggles.

Ginny Weasly

*glances up sharply. her voice is now hard and unfeeling* What did you say?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

half are muggles. *she suddenly sits herself onto the groundlimply, sighing, remaining silent, but completely surrounded by waves of magic*

Ginny Weasly

*growls slightly and sets the chick down then turns to lav. Her voice softens a bit at her friend* Lav, Explain what I need to know.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she looks up at Ginny awkwardly, and then explains everything. About how muggles had rebelled against magic, and joined Voldemort, unknowingly, only thinking to destroy the `magic forest` and rid the earth of magic completely. The death total so far...**she gets that said, then she looks away, her fists chenched so tightly that her nails begin to cut into her palms; a true sign that she`s quite...angry, would be an understatement by far*

Alex R.

guys, whats that coming our way?! *gulps* this is kinda creepy. :-\
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!