News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Quarter moon,going on full.

Started by Alex R., May 21, 2004, 05:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*holds her hand out toward whats approching* Stop.
*the thing stops and a voice comes through*
It's okay...it's me..*smiles slightly and walks toword it the talks to it, then it heads away. Walks back to the rest and looks at lav* I don't need a death total...I need to know where this is going on right now.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she looks at her, not pale, but white* I can`t tell you. *she stands* I`ll show you. Then you can judge for yourself.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*nods* What must be done, must be done Lav. Show me.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she nods, then leads the way in the form of a bird, flying through the night silently**she perches upon a limb and stares out over the land before her; like a scene torn from a horror movie..**she turns her head away, a sigh forming in her throat, coming out as a soft, sad thrill*

Ginny Weasly

*arrives on the ground beneth lav. Stops breathing for a moment and starts to turn blue*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she tucks her head under her wing, her black form melting into the darkness*

Ginny Weasly

*falls onto her knees and takes a big shuddering breath*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

*finally catches upin the form of a hawk. ~ sorry i took long, coundnt find any good therm-AAAHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD!~  *changes back* Lav, Ginny... i dont think i wanna be here... :-X
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

_Lavender_

*She finally regains some of her composure, and she changes back, leaping to the ground. She stands still for a moment, and then she sighs, gesturing toward the ruin of the forest. As she does so, she is unnerved by the fact that Dumbledore, Snape, Professor McGonnagall, and even Fudge, appear near them. She pauses, but Professor McGonnagal shakes her head, sadly.*
"No child," She says, "Continue. I know this is not the first forest home you have seen destroyed so. I want to hear your opinion."
*She swollows, but doesn't meet the teachers gaze. Despite the lump in her throat, and her almost overwelming greif, and shock, she nods, and after a moment, raises her head boldly; strongly...*
"Yes Professor." She says hollowly, "I don't deny that this is the first I've seen, and I know this will not be the last..But the circumstances here are the same as years ago."
She turns her head toward the minister.
"I've never met a man such as you, minister. You like to destroy things in your own, disastrously unique way. You make a simple deal. A simple error. But who notices, or cares? You are, the Minister of Magic, after all. But instead of correcting this error, this stupidity, you leave it be, no matter. Well, you see, then, consequences can be quite more than you expect. To remain Minister in these times is something where you need the entire relm here to agree with. But not if I have any say in that, and Gods be shied, I will, you can count on that. I give you my word."
Fudges purple face looked completely unnerved, "Is that a threat, Potter?"
She grinned, though a gesture full of less fun, or life than any have seen her. One full of mocking malice.
"Yes." She replies, "It is. Simple. Cause, and effect, minister. But if you tell-"
"I will tell you nothing! I don't have to!" He said, wiping the back of his hand over his brow.
Her features remained blank, "Fine. You have made your decision, I see, quite clearly. Fine. You make it back into the ministry, and stay there this year. Watch your back. You don't think I've really made it this far alone, now do you? I'll kill you, personally. With my own blade."
She turned on her heal, and simply dissapeared, untraceable. None could find her, even had they tried their hardest. She was simple gone, without a trace, her belongings unmoved. But around them, lay the death of light; a complete, inhumane darkness...

Alex R.

(What r u talkin about Lav?!)  uhhhh....
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ginny Weasly

*stands up quickly and steps in front of the minister and slaps him once, but hard enough that his cheek is red from it* You Basterd! How could you? You know some of these dead animales were samter than you, you and your little tiny penut brain! *is screaming, her face starting to turn red* First you chse the animlaes out of the forest, then you chase out Lav! One of the few people who could help them return! I don't care if you order this or not, you are the cause of it! *turns around swiftly, and having been close enough her hair hits him in the face before she too dissapears, though not in the same way as lav had*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

*stares after Ginny* whoa :o.*blinks* *walks up 2 the minister 2* Ya big loser! *she sticks her tung out at him, and changes into a black cat before going after Ginny and Lav*
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ginny Weasly

(funny, cuas you can't follow us! We lefty no trace.thats alright though)
*appears where she wanted to. It is a dark cave with baskets full of food and water. There are two homemade beds and she silently smiles rembering when she had used the one.* Oh I just hate Fudge! *sits down on one of them*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

trys 2 reach Ginny with telepathy ~Ginny? Ginny? GINNY! u there?~ d**n cant reach her. >:(
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

1Amg0011

school is boring as usally but boyz are here so i'll stick with school