News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

alone

Started by .:isis:., June 1, 2004, 02:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

hey! well im working on my first fan fic, and i have some done, but if you would like to be in it, go ahead and tell me now, and im sure i can work ya in!  ;)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

I woke up that day as if it were any other. I climbed out of bed with a smile on my face, ready to start the day. I got ready and within the hour, I was down in the common room waiting for everyone else like always. I sat there and waited, and nobody showed up for about 10 minutes. I thought of it as a bit odd, but I just dismissed it as if they were running a bit late or something of that sort. But then, it hit me. I just realized that I had not seen anyone at all. Nobody was in the showers, or the bathroom, or even the hallways, or the common room at all. I looked up and checked the big old grandfather clock, and I was on time.
   I sat there and thought, and could not remember of anything particularly important on that date, so I began to worry. I headed back up to my dorm, now beginning to get a bit weary of what exactly was going on. I went into my tiny room, piled high with clothes in every corner, and desperately made my way over to my calendar on the wall. There was nothing scheduled for the day. Nothing at all. "Ok," I thought to myself, "everyone just may perhaps be sleeping in or something...." I sighed and headed back out my door into the empty hallway.
I looked around, and then the obvious struck me. I should try knocking on people's doors, to see what's going on. I went straight across the hall from my door and knocked on Kiara's. No answer. I knocked again, and waited a bit. Still, no response. I sighed once more, and then proceeded to knock. Frustrated due to the lack of response, I began to bang on the door with my hand clenched into a tight fist of confusion. Then, as all hopes prevailed, I stopped and looked at the door in a helpless silence. I grunted a bit, and then turned around, and began to walk down the hallway to Lavender's room. Just as I began to due so, I heard a slight creek, and quickly turned around, hoping to see Kiara. Just as I did, my hopes gave away again to see just an empty doorway. I sighed and then peeked in a bit, just to double check to make sure nobody was in there. I nudged open the door a bit and popped my head in, to find a perfectly normal room. Everything was exactly the way she always kept it, somewhat clean, yet with a few articles of clothing scattered every here and there. Then I thought to myself, "What is going on here.... This isn't right. It's almost eerie.... No, it IS eerie...."
   I slowly back out of the doorway, and gently closed her door, as if I was afraid of disturbing someone. I shook my head, and stood in the hallway thinking of what was going on. "Could there be something I am forgetting? No, someone surely would have informed me.... but.... But this is just so odd. I mean, how could everyone just.... Vanish. Wait, what am I thinking?! This cannot be happening, I mean, golly, I've checked just Kiara's room! She might have gotten up early and gone done to breakfast without me. Not really like her, but possible." I shrugged and then continued down the hallway a bit to Lavender's room.
   I knocked on the door very casually, and backed away a bit, expecting her to open it. Nothing happened. My stomach sank a bit, and I knocked again, but this time a bit harder. Still nothing. "Oh no," I thought. I continued to knock, and time after time I grew even sicker with an odd silence filtering through the air like a disease. I gulped and slowly stepped away from the door and rested my back against the wall. Then I decided 'why not' and opened her door. I took about two steps in, and noticed that it was just about the same as Kiara's, and looked normal like always. I gasped, noticing that it too had looked like she had 'vanished'.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

please continue, Isis, its really good  :)

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

(thanks! :))

Another sick sense filled my body, as I backed up and started to feel really odd now. I began randomly knocking on all of the doors in the hallway, and opening doors to find them completely normal, and left as if someone had just recently been there. I began to panic.
   I quickly left the corridor and went downstairs into the common room, I then thought 'what the heck', and ran up into the guys corridor. I went to Zack's room and banged my fist on the door. No response. I sighed, knowing that there wouldn't be one, and turned back and went down into the common room. I plopped myself down on the couch and wondered what exactly was going on. Then I wondered if it was possible that everyone woke up early, and headed down to breakfast without me. I figured impossible, but it was worth a shot and left the common room, heading down to the great hall.
   Once I got their, all of my hope faded, as I saw the tables full of food, but the seats empty and cold. My heart skipped a beat as I stood their in the dead silence that had already been present in the room. My hands began to tremble as they always did when I became frightened or extremely confused. I could feel the beating of my heart increase as I stood there, halfway in disbelief and halfway in a dream-like stage, hoping that I wasn't experiencing reality. I finally broke away from that stage and started walking down the aisle, looking at all of the hot, steaming food, just laying there, waiting to be eaten. There were eggs, and full pitchers of hot coco, orange juice, and milk. Then there were bowls full of sliced fruit and toast, and sausage, and just about everything you can imagine that a person would normally eat for breakfast. But it just wasn't right. There wasn't anybody.
   "HELLO?!" I screamed it out as I stood there, fists clenched at my sides to try to keep my hands from shaking. It didn't work. My fists began to shake as if I was totally outraged by some disgusting massacre. But nothing really had gone wrong. I mean, I was there, and everything was normal, except no people.
   Silence sickens me. So of course I continued about on shouting, even though I had lost all hope for a reply. "IS ANYBODY HERE?" "WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?!" "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME??" "IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE???" Every time I finished a question or comment, the words were slurred back to me in an enchanted echo sort of way. Normally something of that sound would amuse me, but at that moment, the only thing that would make a smile appear across my pale face would be to see another face, even a non-friendly one.

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Zack

please post more soon :)

I sat down on one of the benches, and a complete daze surrounded me. I begin to think. I thought about what could be going on, why I was the only one here, if this was some sort of sick, evil, and twisted plot. Nothing really stood out to me. No ideas I came up with. They all seemed unbelievable, but then I figured that I had to believe one of them, because this whole situation altogether seemed unreal.
   I slowly stood up, and had to catch my balance a bit. Out of what was going on, I had fears of this having something to do with Voldemort, and just the thought of that had made me a bit light headed. I held onto the table with a loose grip for a second, and then let go and began my way back up to the common room.
   As I walked through the hallways, I could not help but walk fast. Seeing no people made me feel as if I were late to class again, and made me a bit nervous, although there obviously were no classes going on, since nobody was even there.
   Once I got to my dorm room, I changed into my usual pants and pink t-shirt, and headed back downstairs. I knew that I should go see if any of the teachers were there or anyone at all. So I made my way down to Dumbledore's office and walked in. Nobody. I don't know why, but I already knew that the whole school and grounds were empty. Empty, except for me. It gave me an eerie feeling and sent a cold shiver down my spine. I turned around and left the office, heading outside. One on the grounds surrounding Hogwarts, I visited Hagrid's Hut, and nothing. Then I made my way completely around the castle, and still, nothing.
I knew I wouldn't find anything, but I tried to be my usually optimistic self, but it was hard to do so in such a situation as this. My breathing increased as my pace quickened, eager to take a look all around the grounds, inside and out. I said a little spell, and within seconds, my broomstick was right in front of me. I mounted it, and quickly took an aerial tour of the grounds. Nothing. I went inside, still on my broomstick, figuring that I wouldn't get into any trouble in this sort of situation. I continued down the halls, and went into rooms I had never been in before to investigate. Nothing was to be found in any of them. Not even the slightest clue as to any distress, or fight, or invasion, or anything! Everything looked as it normally did....

Avril

I wanna be in this story
I wanna be in this story
I wanna be in this story
I wanna be in this story
I wanna be in this story
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sure! :)

o, and i know that i've been the only person in this story so far, but don't worry! all of ya will be comin' up soon! ;)

Ginny Weasly

Good! I like this story, and I wanna feel included! lol. Don't ask. But I like it Isis!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

yes, its great! :) please continue

Avril

Kiara Johnson