News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Zack, June 1, 2004, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

*flys down as a pheonix and transforms back* Yea whats going on?  I could feel your anger a mile away.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Zack

Ginny, Harry. Its Fudge..*his voice lowers to an angry growl, and the grass beneath them stands straight on end, and continues walking, out of the clearing into the heavier brush* again. The man doesn`t do anything right, and he`s been destroying the forest, along with the animals that reside in that part. *his voice grows angrier, and more vicious still, and he transforms into his wolf form, and begins to run, his heavy paws thudding soundlessly as his legs extend farther as he picks up speed**he jumps around the brush easily, as if he were another lurking shadow, silently slipping through undisturbed**he keeps the pace to the other side of the forest, in which he arrives at far earlier than the rest, and in which he stops, staring sadly about the ruined land, dead carcasses littered about just about everywhere, and it was in his eyes, that a recognising flame burned*
*he walks gently around the fallen objects, then stops in the center of it, tail curled around his side, his head drooped to look at a small animal before him, and as he does so, the earth grows deathly still, the red sky, bloodied**then suddenly he extends a paw and shakes the wolf cub, and the small lump awakens, its small yelp drowned out in meer exhaustion as it collapses, asleep, into the fur at his side**he sighs, then sends to them all*
~It is how I thought..how the waters of the lake told it to be..this needs to be stopped. NOW.~

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

* trans ports to his side.looks at Zack shocked* No...*whispers then looks around and starts to cry* I'll kill him! I'll kill that stupid fudge! How could he do this! I'll kill him!*is screaming in rage and collaps against a tree crying. The forest seems to cry with her*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

~I know, but we cannot greive for those lost when more are doomed to suffer the same fate. The four of us are their last chance. ~

*he transforms into himself then, lifting the pup off the ground, letting it settle in the crook of his arm, and gently rubbing the damp fur behind its ears until it falls asleep**with one hand he holds it against his chest, and with the other he lets fall to the earth at his side, pushing himself into a standing position with it**he walks through the blackened remains of forest-life, searching for it itself: life*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*finally catches up with them, and then stares at the pup in his arms. feels his pain, and then reallynotices just how much damage Fudge has caused, and a tear runs down her cheek. remain silent and follows closely behind him*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~Harry Potter~

*ports in and finches as he feels all the pain in the area* So much pain and loss.  How could someone do such a thing. >:( *his eyes flash red* I won't let fuge hurt anything else in this forest.

Ginny Weasly

*stands up and wipes her eyes, cursing Fudge under her breath*d**nable, stupid, idiotic, f***ing Fudge............*looks at Zach* He's worried about the animales rebeling. I'll show him rebelling. You better not let him in the same room as me, I'll kill him....*trudges along, trying not to look at the forest. looks up* Why is the idiot doing this?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

If I see him, I'll treat him like Dorthy and he won't end up in Oz.

Ginny Weasly

*growls* I'll do you one better. Lets just kill him!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

That would be too messy.
(that and it would end the RP to soon)

Ginny Weasly

(lol)
*glares at harry* And you don't call this messy? *spreads her arms and points around at the dystroyed forest* This is massy! This is horrible! Some of those dead cretures were ones I knew! And he will pay so serverly, Fudge will wish he was dead!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

I know away to reverse some of this.  I can reverse time one day and we would be the only ones to know.

Ginny Weasly

(now that would end it early!!)
*sits down on the ground and puts her head in her hands*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

*looks up at him* No...it would stilll happen though! *puts her head down again and cries softly*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Then our only choose would be to defend the forest.