News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FAN FIC

Started by googl, June 3, 2004, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY HE HAS WRITTEN A BRILLIANT STORY AND NO-ONE HAS REPLIED TO HIM PLEAZ GO TO IT AND REPLY TO IT.  HERE IS A LINK EITHER CLICK ON IT OR TYPE IT IN TO YOUR ADRESSBAR

www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=1904
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Evil_To_The_Max

You are truly pathetic. THIS is your story.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Ginny Weasly

*shakes head* I replyed to it. Just because someone dosn't reply, dosn't mean they don't like it. Mabey they arn't logged in at the time, or they have to get off. Just wait a while!
Patiance is a virtue
Virtue is grace
Grace is a little gril who wouldn't wash her face!

I love that ryhem!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

cho chang

*laughs* stop feeling so sorry for urself! by the way, did any1 give you a purple elephant? its the standard welcome present here. :purpleelephant:
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Voursez

HEY! I wasnt given a purple elephant  :'(

Edit: Okay, i have an elephant. Thx people  ;D

Kiara Johnson

lol, I did not forget you.  silly.

Avril

googl

SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE... I KNOW MY  STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

OK, google, welcome to the HPFF.  If I have not given you your purple elephant, I do apologize.  but here  :purpleelephant:  This is for you, it is a purple elephant, he likes to dance and play so please, take care of him  he is special.

Avril