News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~·Voices·~

Started by ~ Ella, June 11, 2004, 06:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

*Ella sits alone in the Slyth Common Room, darkness cloaking her as she gazes into the warm fire before her. The flames dance mysteriously while casting eerie reflections over her pale skin. Her scarlet tinted eyes blend with the heat of the fire, making her appearance deadlier. She whispers softly, singing to herself, mumbling latin words into the night. Her beautiful voice echoes around the walls of the Common Room, but only those who take the time to listen can really feel the emotion in the song. She rests with her back against a couch, just gazing, just singing, in a trance-like state, oblivious to time.*

"Stella, bella, mi mica,
Miror quid sis natura,
Resplendes ex spatio,
Velut gemma in caelo,
Stella, bella, mi mica,
Miror quid sis natura...
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Is sleeping fast in her bed, dreams of a life, not yet hers, in her head.  She smiles slightly in her sleep then screams as her dream once again turns to Nightmarish termiol.  Awake is now where she wishes to be but alas, her father holds her in , keeping her from awakening to a silent room of sleepers, a safty known only in the arms of ehr lover.  Kiara tosses and turns, a sweat forming on her brow as she sees herself killing, muggle after muggle with no resistance to stop.  The nightmare goes on...*

Ginny Weasly

*walks into the commen room and looks at Ella. Sits beside* Hi Ella.....something troubling you?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Her song fades, though her lips have stopped moving it still echoes sfotly in childish whispers around the room. She frowns, lowering her face to her knees, hugging them as her ivory hair falls forward, acting as a curtain to hide her pained face.*

"Kiara.."

*She whispers sadly, hearing the scream.*

'Max..Kiara needs help..'

*Her eyes close gently and she calls mentally for Max, the only one who can possibly calm Kiara.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*hears her whisper.eyes widen* Somethings wrong with Kiara?! Max....where is he when you need him! *focases all her psychic energy on max* ~Hey max...Get in here NOW!~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Quote from: Kiara_maul on June 12, 2004, 02:22:11 AM
*Is sleeping fast in her bed, dreams of a life, not yet hers, in her head.  She smiles slightly in her sleep then screams as her dream once again turns to Nightmarish termiol.  Awake is now where she wishes to be but alas, her father holds her in , keeping her from awakening to a silent room of sleepers, a safty known only in the arms of ehr lover.  Kiara tosses and turns, a sweat forming on her brow as she sees herself killing, muggle after muggle with no resistance to stop.  The nightmare goes on...*
*As Kiara's nightmare goes on Harry wakes up in a cold sweat and he ports into the Slytherin Common room* Is Kiara alright *he says desperately*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

*In her nightmare, she walks on with naked feet through a muddy plane.  She stops and looks around  Voldem0rt steps out of the marshy land beside her and lays an nwanted hand on her shoulder.*
V-  You're not done yet, I still need you for this...

K Let me sleep.

V- Not yet...

~Harry Potter~

*sits down and goes into a deep trance and reappears in Kiara's dream*

Kiara Johnson

*Harry apears, but as a watcher only for thisisn't just any nightmare but an enchanted one, like all the ones before, Kiara is actually there and she is actually killing Muggles for her father, she can't stop, he makes her do this, over and over.  Harry sees his sisters power as she utterly destroys 100's of people at once and he also, sees his father, standing in the back ground, laughing*

~Harry Potter~

*disappears from the dream and knows where she is.  After he wakes and ports to the muggle town* STOP *he yells abd everything freezes but Kiara and Voldm0rt* Leave her alone, you have no right to make her do this! *he yells eyes red with anger*

Kiara Johnson

*looks at Harry, she looks odd, like she's trying hard not to hurt anyone  Voldemort laughs then nods at kaira who steps forward and glares at HArry*

K-- Leave...*Cringes*  I don't...*Gringes again*  want to...

V- Now Kiara..*Whispers something and Kaira's eyes flash crimson and suddenly Harry is shot backwards to slam, oinned to a wall, he is unable to move and Kaira walks forward, with the jerky steps of some oe fighting to stop their forward movement.  Harry can not escape and Kiara means to take the life she gave to him*

Ginny Weasly

*is still in the commen room and feels thier mantal energy reaching highs* Oh no! *calls for Max even more*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

*wakes up in his bed,finally*KIARA! *runs,into kiaras room*KIara...Wake up!*gets in her bed*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

~Harry Potter~

*pushes into her mind and shows her all the good times they had together and all the bad thing their father has done.  Then with all his strenth he shots Voldm0rt with a blast of fire*

Kiara Johnson

*Voldemprt dodges with the agility of a cat and Kaira lifts her hand to Harry's cest, Harry feels a severe pain that stops, just as soon as it starts and Kaira's form begins to waver in  and out..

V-  Max *Growls his name.*