News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry's darker side

Started by firenze, June 13, 2004, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey

Don`t get scared! You shouldn`t judge yourself as a sad one.Actually the people who treat you bad are sad loser! You can live where you want to live and you can of course be HAPPY :) :)Smile :)

Em

are you talking to me Audrey?

Audrey

Yeah,but I know now that you are happy and I am happy for you!! :)

Em

actually, you are sort of scaring me *steps back*

brian

my science teacher hates me...and she screams at me with her boston accent and it drives me crazy. I swear she really does fine reasons to get mad at me. And she makes gestures with knives when cutting apples, lol she uses like almost a machette to cut apples and she was like, if u ask me another stupid question can I kill you? but yeah that song scares me too. anyways who got the third movie (even though it was trash/watching seasons change took up half the movie, and another quarter was watching flowers die)

Audrey

Quote from: emmawatsongirl on November 26, 2004, 10:07:21 AM
actually, you are sort of scaring me *steps back*
Why? Don`t get scared :)Just be happy :D

Em

*sighs* This world just isn't a happy place!

Audrey

well I do agree with you on that matter though...*sigh*but now you can play in the snow,that`s the bit of fun,innit?

Em

Yes, when the sky gets around to snowing that is!

Audrey

Wish I could have snowy christmas here as well :-\

Em

The sun is out gosh darnit! Well, I am still freezing, but it's not snowing! Boo Hoo!

Audrey

Is it sonwing now there then guys??It`s still very warm and it`s weird.... :-\

It's summer all year round over here in Singapore!

Audrey

Oh,summer there then?? I know it`s hot there you mean,no proper summer,eh,here in Japan,it`s hot enough... ???Really wierdo though...I`ve been to your country and was nice!Really hot indeed though!

Em

well, right now is considered winter, though, not technecally, not til the 21st or whatever, but still no snow, just a he** of a lot of rain!