News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hi i am firenze and i admire professor snape

Started by firenze, June 13, 2004, 09:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firenze

there are many snape haters out there, but frankly speaking i like and also admire him.despite james potter and sirius been so heartless towards him he has only tried to save harry and pals from danger.snape is hard on harry because:
50%he hated james potter
50%harry is not good in this subject.i personally feel that snape is cool.

Kiara Johnson

Snape hates Harry because of James, but yes, it is evident that at times, he des try to be an adult and look after his students.

Ginny Weasly

Of course! he can be a good adult and teacher if he wants to. He just likes picking on harry! lol. I can't blame snape for that! I'd love picking on harry too! he gets too...whats the word...angrey! But Snape is generally a good person, Dumbledore trusts him after all. He's also a hatebul charactor. Oh, I'm confused again! lol
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

I don't like Snape. Don't u think he's being rather er...silly? I mean he hates Harry just because James played a trick on him at school or makes fun of him? I mean Harry didn't do anything to him at all! Snape's being to stupid! :P :-X

googl

Yeah i luv snape too, in fact more than Harry...Did I just insult some1 there..LOL..sorry :P
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

krazykiki

I am definately with you on this one!  SNAPE ROCKS!