News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

which do you like

Started by Hermiony Granger, June 15, 2004, 09:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermiony Granger

Do you like Movie number 1 Or movie number2
my sisters are so weird and grapes are great!

Kiara Johnson

movie #2 I think is the best but I love em' all.   ;)

pig

moive two more funny and you have all ready seen the acters

Kiara Johnson

Yes, even after now, seeing the third movie, I still have to go with the second as my favorite.  Can't wait for the fourth though...I am getting excited again.

DokkenSuite

I like them both. A few days ago my Dad actullay watched both of them(not in the same day) and he said he really liked the second one.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Lady_Luna

I like the second one better than the first, but I like the third one the best.

Audrey

I love 2nd very much as I love CoS the best of all and I love that Tom Riddle actor,i dunno the name..

Fawkes

Tweetie

The second movie was my favorite because the first movie seemed rather close to the book.  The second one seemed a little looser and the special effects were cooler.  I thought that the Chamber of Secrets set was awesome!  The basilisk and Aragog were well created.  The voices in the wall were really spooky, and the camera angles added to the drama of the scene.  I do wish that they had kept in the Deathday Party, but cuts must be made somewhere.

By the way, did you know that the water in the Chamber was dyed black to give the impression of deepness?  They couldn't make the set big enough to put all of the water in it.  They did a great job! :)

Em

I wish they had a scarier theme to them.....

Audrey

Was n`t that creepy voice from the other side of the wall enough for you??!Well maybe not!!

Em

creepy voice from the other side of the wall

I don't remember no creepy voice.....no movies are scary enough....I have been watching R movies since I was like 4 and was not very scared even then

Audrey

Quote from: emmawatsongirl on November 18, 2004, 08:35:16 AM
creepy voice from the other side of the wall

I don't remember no creepy voice.....no movies are scary enough....I have been watching R movies since I was like 4 and was not very scared even then
Wow since 4!!I am actually an easily to be scared person!Have you watched any Japanese horror movies then??

Em

Takes a good bit to scare me..... The night of the eclipse *shivers*, but movies don't.....Japanese horror movies....umm, don't think so......

Ginny Weasly

Hmmm, I'm not very easily scared either, but I let myself get scared during movies, it adds to the thrill!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret