News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~~~The Muggle Coffee Shop~~

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 20, 2004, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damion

I've been learnig the family trade, I will take over when my father.. well, anyway.  That's what I'm doing, just came to England becasue I hear via the wind that Kiara and Max were to get married.

*Smiles at Kaira."

I do hope that it wasn't too forward of me, I just wanted to wish the two of you the best of luck, besides, the clan wishes another clan member to do well in her journies and wanted me to give her a gift.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

*grins*  Bt the virus is not full in me Damion, they still except me as one of their own?  I am honored.  

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*walks in looking like a normal muggle.  Goes and buys a coffee and looks for a table and sees everyone* Kiara? Ginny? this is the last place I would expect to see you two.  Do you mind if I take a seat?
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Damion

Welcome Harry Potter.  Benvenuto.

*turns his attention back to Kaira again and reaches in his Muggle Jacket then pulls out a pendant, hanging from a platnum chain and hands it to her.*

They say it will bring you good luck.  

*It's a pendant of a Dragon, it's mouth open in a rioar, it's eyes are made from emeralds and there is greek writing all around it.*

Please, wear it and You'll never have to worry about being attacked again, that's for sure.

*Gives a sorta half laugh.*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Ginny Weasly

*shakes head* Oh Damion. That wouldn't work, she works at the ministry now, an auror.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

What ever are you talking about Gin, of course I can wear it.  *Puts it on.*  Thanks you Damion and thank the Clan for me as well.

Ginny Weasly

*grins* i didn't mean to be rude, it's just that you can wear it, but, you being an auror, I doubt it would work.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Hum, ya, right.  *Winks at Damion then takes a sip of her coffee.*

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes then sips some of her coffe*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*pulls up a seat and sits down*  What has everyone been up to lately.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Harry, how about you, what have you been up to?  Besides work.  You know, I never see you much out side work any more.

~Harry Potter~

*sighs* Not much.  The ministry takes up most of my time.  They always need me to translate something or research something.  Most of the time I have to take it home with me.  If I get any spare time I come down here.  I bet if you name an item I had to do something with it.

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs*  Oh Harry, you sound as if you are the only one who they make translate.  *Giggles and lays her hand on his*